Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
13,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so maybe I never noticed before but I see Lextacy ads now here on my.is. Every post I have read about them says to watch out and how bad their shipping and communication is. Are they "all good" now?

·
Registered
681 Posts
yeah they arent good at all, when I first joined I bought some bulbs from them believing they were the key hole ring lights, and they sent me two defective 168 parking lights

moral: don't shop lextacy

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
as far as we can tell, they are google ads, which we can't control.

the moral is still true. stay away from them unless you want crappy knockoffs

·
Registered
532 Posts
i got the X emblem from them... thought it would look differnt on my car (it is kinda cool going to post pics of the back and grille here when i can get the pics). they shipped it way fast and it is a decent emblem but other then that id stay away.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Are they still banned from this site?..

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
Are they still banned from this site?..
Even if they are like IRV said, if they're google ads we can't help it. Hopefully noobs do what they're supposed to do - search and read up on stuff.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
I mentioned this about a year ago when the ads started popping up for the first time.....its absurd that they can advertise on here and sucker people to buy stuff from them

Reactions: anfro

·
Registered
796 Posts
Boo creepy Lextasty Site Ads . . . Hooray Beer!

Reactions: anfro

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
Irv,

you guys might consider putting a sticky or an announcement to stay away from Lextasy. In fact, there is a recent thread where someone bought badges from them, and actually installed the lextasy X on the back.

People need to be warned.

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
when I was a newbie to the mod IS game I bought some parts from them. Paid way to much and recieved crappy parts that were damaged or false advertised. It didn't take but one order to learn how they operate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts