Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(sweating from all the laughter being held in due to events which occurred not even 2 minutes ago)

Ok, so my company, InterMark Media, just got a whole bunch of those dumbass nicknacks(stress balls, lighters, mouse pads, etc.) with our logo branded on 'em. The stress balls have become the most popular ones out of everything. I think its because they're modeled after mine which makes them big, round, soft, and taste like mint, but that's besides the point.

Everyday these things are flying around the office. Just now, me and the lead programmer were throwing 'em at eachother just as my boss walked into the office. One hit him so he did what any boss would do. He jumped in and started throwin' a few around too!

He threw one at me, which caught my shoulder, so I decided to rip one right back at him, hard! I threw it, missed him, and it sailed 30 feet down the hall and who does it hit? No, not the big boss or the chewbacca lady. It hit THE MIDGET(2' tall, no joke)! The ball clocked her right square on the forehead and bounced damn near half way across the office. If any of you have never had the pleasure of pegging a helpless midget in the head with a ball, please, go do it! You have no idea how funny it is!

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
Damn... that is the first time a post here caused me to break the silence with my laughter. Good job!

We don;t have a midget here - or stress balls. WOuld your boss mind if I shot down there monday and used your midget?

-Justin

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Dude, I almost spit out my Mountain Dew :lol: :crazy: :lol: .

I got a story too.

One of our VERY anal and pesky end users who happens to be an engineer of some sort ( we have a whole floor of them) called and had a problem with his PC. Well I go to his office and he isn't there so I wait outside his door because his office is cluttered with crap, this guy saves EVERYTHING :shame: !

So anyway, I wait out side his door and here he comes aroung the corner and as soon as he passes the last cubicle, he lets one rip :eek: ! It wasn't just any old fart, this one lasted about 10sec and he was farting and walking all at the same time :lol: ! He didn't see me standing there and the look on his face was pricelss.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sanctuary said:
Dude, I almost spit out my Mountain Dew :lol: :crazy: :lol: .

I got a story too.

One of our VERY anal and pesky end users who happens to be an engineer of some sort ( we have a whole floor of them) called and had a problem with his PC. Well I go to his office and he isn't there so I wait outside his door because his office is cluttered with crap, this guy saves EVERYTHING :shame: !

So anyway, I wait out side his door and here he comes aroung the corner and as soon as he passes the last cubicle, he lets one rip :eek: ! It wasn't just any old fart, this one lasted about 10sec and he was farting and walking all at the same time :lol: ! He didn't see me standing there and the look on his face was pricelss.
LOL!!! I'm surprised I haven't been caught doing this while walking down the hall to get lunch/breakfast. I usually do it then or in the bathroom.

Bwn 7/b0ybomb - Don't hate. Masterbate.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Justin.b said:
Damn... that is the first time a post here caused me to break the silence with my laughter. Good job!

We don;t have a midget here - or stress balls. WOuld your boss mind if I shot down there monday and used your midget?

-Justin

Become an affiliate and you can get a whole buncha stuff. Well, as long as you produce a shitload of money for us anyways. :)

If you want an idea as to how tiny she is, watch MTV TRUE LIFE: IM A LITTLE PERSON (or something like that). There's a girl in there who is literally 2 feet tall and has a 6 foot tall boyfriend (I think his name was Beau). If you've seen it, you know who I'm talking about.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
webguyIS said:
ROTF, damn I wish my office was like that. And that we had a midget. :lol:
Wanna know what's really great about working here? Ask our lead programmer. He fucked up a 'tracking pixel' this week which has cost us over $100k...and he still has his job! Figure that one out. lol

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
Lex Luthor said:
Justin.b said:

-Justin

Become an affiliate and you can get a whole buncha stuff. Well, as long as you produce a shitload of money for us anyways. :)

If you want an idea as to how tiny she is, watch MTV TRUE LIFE: IM A LITTLE PERSON (or something like that). There's a girl in there who is literally 2 feet tall and has a 6 foot tall boyfriend (I think his name was Beau). If you've seen it, you know who I'm talking about.
Is that the one they showed going off to college... and the bf stayed at home and went to midget parties?

-Justin

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You are correct sir.

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
Holy shit - you whapped a famous midget in the head with a stress ball?

You're my new hero!

How do I become an affiliate? I think I have a new goal in life.

-Justin
"when you do something good, God puts a retard in your life. If you do something REALLY good, he gives you a midget." -my younger brother

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
Justin.b
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing