Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when im at car shows i always see cars that say lexotic concepts,but i always wondered what it is :-? is it a shop?im sorry i dunno :crazy:

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
It a car club.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
used to be??? LOL

yeah, we are a club, formed here thru .net... last year, we were on the right track, but this year, due to many unforeseen incidents, alot of us havne't been able to dedicate the time and energy as before. but dont worry, we will be back...

·
Registered
611 Posts
Will I still be considered as part of the family even if I no longer own a Lexus? :(

INFINITI FX35 with TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
What kinda of "concept" is "Lexotic"? :crazy:

·
Registered
611 Posts
isman said:
What kinda of "concept" is "Lexotic"? :crazy:

Hey Charles,

Just want to thank you for your headlights! :lol:

If you don't understand, then ask De!

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
isman.. why you hatin on us for. Remember you said you were too good to join us... Remember you said ur car had too many stickers on it already and you couldnt squeeze another one on? :lol:

·
Registered
59 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
isman.. why you hatin on us for. Remember you said you were too good to join us... Remember you said ur car had too many stickers on it already and you couldnt squeeze another one on? :lol:
ohhhh low blow..

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
wz1999 said:
Dragion said:
Hey Charles,

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have nnooOOO idea what's going on here... :-?

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
Hatin? :-? . Mang, aight Rich startin to put words in my mouth eh?.. :x . It's all good, just gonna have to make a quick stop at IX Boston to put things straight 8) :wink:

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
isman said:
wz1999 said:
Dragion said:
Hey Charles,

Remember the styrofoam that discolored the housing on your headlights...well let's just say that I took William's headlights before he turned his car in. Now you gots new ones.

Oh, and I sprayed one in black yesterday. Waitin for paint to dry befo pulling off the mask to see how it turns out. If it's ok, i'll spray the other one today.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
SophieSleeps said:
isman said:
wz1999 said:
Dragion said:
Hey Charles,

Remember the styrofoam that discolored the housing on your headlights...well let's just say that I took William's headlights before he turned his car in. Now you gots new ones.

Oh, and I sprayed one in black yesterday. Waitin for paint to dry befo pulling off the mask to see how it turns out. If it's ok, i'll spray the other one today.
aaaAAAhhhhsoooodeska, now I understand :wink:

·
Registered
611 Posts
isman said:
SophieSleeps said:
isman said:
wz1999 said:
Dragion said:
Hey Charles,

aaaAAAhhhhsoooodeska, now I understand :wink:

Your welcome! :lol:

·
Registered
973 Posts
who has the Yellow IS with the Lexotic lisence plate

i seen it twice parked in lodi, on kennedy drive

u prob always see the blue Ltuned in the lot, thats me

1 - 20 of 22 Posts