Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Twisties Addict
Joined
·
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok fellas. this will be the first major event i attend with my Freshly boosted monster.

And also Kind of orientation meet for the Upcoming Club of the Mid-West "Lexotic Concepts".

everybody is welcome to attend

Here is a link with some info.. My car will be in the show.

NOPI race WARS
go here and click on schedule to see the ohio event.


so far attendy list is.....

1.)Bgwilly and nicara -Turbo IS300-350Z
2.)Phillzspeed----car or no car
3.)SupraGOM
4.)Mikefate-saturday night
5.)Nline6
6.)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,684 Posts
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
Ok fellas. this will be the first major event i attend with my Freshly boosted monster.

And also Kind of orientation meet for the Upcoming Club of the Mid-West "Lexotic Concepts".

everybody is welcome to attend

Here is a link with some info.. My car will be in the show.

NOPI race WARS
go here and click on schedule to see the ohio event.


so far attendy list is.....

1.)Bgwilly and nicara -Turbo IS300-350Z
2.)Phillzspeed----car or no car
3.) your name here

Yep, I will be there. Hopefully in my car... If it is fixed by then. If not, I will roll with my buddy in his STi.

Hey Willy, how do you spell my name again??? I think you once again have one too many letters there. :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,375 Posts
can anyone put myself and maybe 1 or 2 other NE guys up for saturday night? possibly coming for some LC support!!!
 

·
Twisties Addict
Joined
·
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dayum i will fo sure....if u guys are willing to make the trip...wish i had the Lexus though me and philz are going to be out of commision.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,684 Posts
mikefate said:
can anyone put myself and maybe 1 or 2 other NE guys up for saturday night? possibly coming for some LC support!!!
If you come, you are more than welcome to stay at my place! I live about an hour and 15 min east of Norwalk, so it would be on your way...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,859 Posts
im going to try and make it on sunday. thats if anyone will be going on suday?

-Brett
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
i am just going to come up maybe just for saturday. does anyone know the cost to get in?
 

·
Twisties Addict
Joined
·
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lucky you......im still pondering the idea of coming up tonight to your place or sumthing Philz.....But im broke as hell, dont have my car and Lots of end of the season Racees are on sunday :( :( :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,859 Posts
hey pillz or anyone else give me a rign if your going to be there sunday

740-398-8396

-Brett
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,684 Posts
Nline6 said:
hey pillz or anyone else give me a rign if your going to be there sunday

740-398-8396

-Brett
Wow, what an awesome day... I am beat!

Saw all kinds of awesome stuff, including a 2JZ rail car, and plenty of 6.5 sec cars. My personal favorite was the Twin turbo 2JZ GS300 car driven by Justin Humphries... That thing is AWESOME!!!


Oh, and I won't be there tomorrow Brett... But the eliminations are tomorrow, so it would be worth it to go if you can!!!
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top