Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after talking to some of the Midwest guys.... and seeing there is a genuine interest, I would like to officially launch the LC-MW.

I have 3 guys in mind for the nucleus of the chapter, as they each have asked me about it in the past, even since last summer! They will basically call the shots for the MW crew that they will hand select future members based on personality, comradery, and vehicle.

IF anyone else is interested learning more about our club and what we do, why we are the nations top Lexus enthusiasts, and basically why we just so damn pimp. Please feel free to email me at [email protected]

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
midwest LC is going to be hot. mike, your call looks sick, should represent very well. i also was "inducted" into LC, and i too felt quite honored at the thought

·
Registered
398 Posts
I don't post much on this site, but I want to welcome the new LC members and looking forward to see growth in the MW branch.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Congrats Mike, your ride is more than worthy. Wish I was able to get a ride in the beast and go Philzspeed in it. :)

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]Congrats Mike, your ride is more than worthy. Wish I was able to get a ride in the beast and go Philzspeed in it. :)[/QUOTE]
LOL thanks!

Don't worry JR... You will get a ride when I come visit you NE'ers! Hell, I'll even let you drive it, so you can get a feel for the world's trickiest clutch! (Greg can attest to that... LOL)

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
definitely an honor as well here rich and all the rest of lexotic members.

Cmon guys lets get the interst up and start planning on the first show that will be ownt by MW-LC~!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
definitely an honor as well here rich and all the rest of lexotic members.

Cmon guys lets get the interst up and start planning on the first show that will be ownt by MW-LC~!!!! :)
You got that right!

First stop... NOPI! You're coming, right Jeff?

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
hirenjani said:
i wanna be in but im all stock....is that cool?
Not trying to be a dick or an elitist, but there are some pretty high standards set by Lexotic Concepts NE. A stock car will not be accepted, sorry. The Northeasterners have set the bar pretty high, and we intend to keep it that way. Keep modding and let us get a feel for who you are and maybe you can be in sooner rather than later... :)

It takes more than just a nice car to get in though. Personality and accountablility are very important also. Aint that right Rich?!

·
Registered
628 Posts
ok so inlighten me whats so "pimp" about being a member? What do you guys do?

mike is that ur car on jdm autoworks?

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
attentiongetr03 said:

If you are asking about the "featured car"

no that would be De's car before paint/wheels/flares etc..

·
Registered
137 Posts
my question is........why is jason up at 3:30 in the morning???? hmmmmmmm can this be a white guy conspiracy against .net? stay tuned...

·
Rollin Boosted
2,801 Posts
I might be interested in joining up myself. I think Phillzpeed has seen my car at lexfest. -B

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
IS300luver said:
I might be interested in joining up myself. I think Phillzpeed has seen my car at lexfest. -B

Yep, I sure do remember seeing your car. Too bad I don't think I got a chance to meet you.

Your car is indeed very worthy. :)

Hmmm... I think we may have a pretty solid nucleus right now!

·
Rollin Boosted
2,801 Posts
Phillzpeed said:
Yep, I sure do remember seeing your car. Too bad I don't think I got a chance to meet you.

Your car is indeed very worthy. :)

Hmmm... I think we may have a pretty solid nucleus right now!
I didn't get the chance to make out to lexfest. Jeff from TurboEast brought the car for me to show at his booth since he is still finishing up some of the final details with it. -B

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
attentiongetr03 said:

Ask the current lexotic guys .... Ask Phillzpeed, Doodlebug, and BigWillyIS ....

Ask them how it feels or what it looks like when Lexotic rolls up to an event and everything stops and people stare and are like OMFG!!! That is the hotness of the millenium :lol:

Ask them how much fun we have as friends outside of cars.

Everybody want to be part of greatness....

Lexotic Concepts is "greatness" when it comes to Lexus Enthusiasts.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts