Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's with great pleasure that I annouce the new members to Lexotic Concepts 2005. We are a small but growing Lexus enthusiasts club that has already set the bar as to what should come to mind when people think "Lexus Tuning". We are definitely moving the in the right direction and I am hoping that within a few months we take even greater strides and accomplish much more than we have today. I would like to see this close knit group of friends that are striving for tuning greatness be springboarded into more than just a car club.

2005:
[email protected]
We all kinda get the picture already :lol: Danny has been a loyal and great friend. He has been harassing me online for over 3yrs! Danny has proven to be a true enthusiasts and great all around team player. If I am in a bind and I need help... Danny is always one of the first guy to offer his services. We all welcome him and look forward to great things.

Whitezza
James has been a died hard enthusiast he has always shown a great interest in Lexotic Concepts since its' very inception. James has always attended our meets, been a friendly face and a genuine guy. He has also been very patient during the "background check" process. We look forward to James' contribution to Lexotic.

Aliga
Gazi, Not well known on IS300.net, but a legend on Supraforums and ClubLexus. He has a Boost Logic Turbo SC300. Gazi has been a good friend and a very VERY dependable guy when in a bind. He has been a team player. Gazi is the go to guy for parts, cars, related suppies and services -- he knows EVERYONE! his 2JZ experience is vast! He will be a great asset to Lexotic.

GQIND
Avi has been the shy one, that as of lately has come around. When I first met Avi he wanted nothing to do with IS300.net losers, like you all :lol: but I think after he got bit by the tuning bug and attended a few meets, bought a few items from me, and got to know everyone, he has had a change of heart. Avi is a great guy to hang out with and always brings positive energy to the meets and gatherings. (As you all witnessed in MD) He has also shown great interest in Lexotic and we also welcome him.

MikeFate:
MIke has also been a gret guy and one of the coolest people to talk with and hang with. Mike has put together a GREAT IS300 and has shown lots of dedication on the IS300 Calendar Project. He is always a team player and he makes every meet fun. We look forward to more antics from BigMike. He is well liked by all, and that means A LOT to me.

Lexotic Concepts - MidWest

I was approached by the BigWillyIS himself waay back in June 2004 at the TBKO BBQ about Lexotic chapter for the MW. I remember telling Willy... Get me two more guys as dedicated as yourself and we can work out the details. Well..... its a year later and I think we finally found those two guys...

Mike (Miz) Phillzpeed Whom I have never met in my entire life up until the Team Lexus meet turn out to be a really cool guy.

Greg - Doodlebug has also proven to be a very enthusiastic member that has inquired about Lexotic. greg is also another all around great guy with lots of technical expertise that can be shared and learned.

Together BigWilly, Phillz, Doodle will pilot Lexotic Concepts Mid West and create a chapter of stellar lexus tuners worthy of Lexotic Concepts, worthy of the company and standards that they will set in the MW. Congratulations to you all, I thank you for your interest and support, and just being all around GREAT guys to hang with!

Congrats to all my friends and hardcore tuners that are now part of Lexotic Concepts. We are heading in the right directions and I forsee great things ahead for us all. Keep up the good work!

FYI - Honorable Mention goes out to dt1313 and isman.

Dan was there the cold day in 2002 when Lexotic was created. Prior to being busy with RTC, in the early years of IS300 tuning, Dan was quite the social butteryfly at meets and also one of the pioneers in turbo. Unfortunated Dan's commitments to NIM auto club proved to be a detour on the Lexotic path. Dan will always be a great friend.

Charles has been a true friend and role model for the pasr 3+ years. As with Dan, Charles' affiliation with Team FIZZ, has also detoured the path to Lexotic. nevertheless, he has proven to be a great guy and was well liked way before he was turboed. Charles is always willing to share his experiences and knowledge and if he can attend and support a lexotic event he is there!!! Thanks for the support Chuck!

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
im gunna cry..thats pretty sweet rich..lol but seriously you've got a nice group forming...maybe ill be in there one day ;)

what about mikefate?

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
nice job everyone...maybe one day once my car graces the road once again, i could be as cool and in a club so respectful :cool:

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
whoo-hoo! i was shocked i was inducted, but extremely happy and proud at the same time. northeast what!

NE010

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
baadhabit said:
very cool fellas. congrats to everyone.
Where u been hiding? You and Dan(Tical) havent found anyone worthy? :lol:

My uncle just bought a house in Robinson Hills - 10min west of downtown Orlando. I may be visiting soon! I'll look u up.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Congrats to all the inductees and up hold the standards of Lexotic Concepts. :approve:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Very cool Rich and congrats to the new members. I'm happy I got to meet everyone listed all A+ people in my book.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Its an absolute honor to be a part of not only a great crew but great people to be with. Even back in the day when I first met Lexotic at the first SRT BBQ and at Tobay its been nothing but good times with the members and I've learned a lot from all of them. Im proud to represent such fine examples of Lexus perfection and some fine enthusiats as well.... Northeast Represent!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Congrats everyone!:approve:

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
One of these days I can be a LC member :)

Could I be the drift instructor? :bigSmile:

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]One of these days I can be a LC member :)

Could I be the drift instructor? :bigSmile:[/QUOTE]

yeah i think they need another ibp and a ggp in there haha

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Romyo247 said:
yeah i think they need another ibp and a ggp in there haha
My car isn't show caliber :(

I'm working on it though :confused: I think

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]One of these days I can be a LC member :)

Could I be the drift instructor? :bigSmile:[/QUOTE]

Drift instructor, yes.....a point for you. :approve:

As for the your car, well......I'll let LC & Rich decide on that. :)

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Gray Rider said:
Drift instructor, yes.....a point for you. :approve:

As for the your car, well......I'll let LC & Rich decide on that. :)
I know it's not, I didn't even wanna enter the "car show" they had at LexFest because I knew I wouldn't even place. :lol:

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
haha..no1 from ny/nj thought their cars were good enough because none of them entered either lol

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Romyo247 said:
haha..no1 from ny/nj thought their cars were good enough because none of them entered either lol
Most of the worthy guys didn't get asked if they wnated to enter so they had no idea there was a car show to be entered in. I was asked and declined knowing I wouldn't even place out of the what? 4 cars? that were entered.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts