Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Will, has refunded my money. Thanks!

---------------------------------

Be careful if you are doing business with Will Wong(Lexluger180).

I agreed to purchase a fuel pump from him( link to thread: http://my.is/forums/f99/fs-boostlogic-turboeast-hks-oem-plp-lots-stuff-347018/ ) for $70 dollars.

I sent the payment via paypal on Dec.11th. Here's the copy and paste of paypal history.

Payment Sent (ID #2CS5581949733115J)

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount
Dec. 11, 2007 Payment To will wong Completed ... -$70.00 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Dec. 11, 2007 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $70.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conversion to:
will wong
Email:
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$70.00 USD

Date:
Dec. 11, 2007
Time:
11:04:25 PST
Completed

Note:
Please ship to:
xxx(editted out my address.)
Thanks again, -j
Shipping Address:
xxx(editted out my address.)
Confirmed

Funding Type:
Credit Card
Funding Source:
$70.00 USD - Visa Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

This transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *LEXLUGER180".
This transaction is subject to a buyer Complaint, Chargeback or an Unauthorized Claim. Go to the Resolution Center to resolve this issue.

--------------

Will has made several excuses for why he delayed shipping the product. After waiting for 3 weeks, I asked for a refund. He said he mailed it and won't issue a refund or provide a tracking number...

Here's the private messages we've exchanged.

lexluger180 said:
im gonna be honest with you, i am not going to issue you a refund at this time because i have already sent out the item, if i did not already send i would issue you a refund but at this time i cannot. now if you want to bring this public you can do that if you feel you need to

JaysonMFK said:
I will make this a public matter Saturday if I still haven't gotten a response.

I would prefer not to have to take further action.

lexluger180 said:
JaysonMFK said:
Can I get the tracking number?

It's Friday and it still has not arrived.

lexluger180 said:
JaysonMFK said:
What's the word? -j

shipped it out monday
i apologize i didn't notice the pm, i shipped it via usps using the automated shipping machine i didn't get a tracking number
lexluger180 said:
JaysonMFK said:
Can I get the tracking number?

It's Friday and it still has not arrived.

lexluger180 said:
JaysonMFK said:
What's the word? -j

shipped it out monday
i apologize i didn't notice the pm, i shipped it via usps using the automated shipping machine i didn't get a tracking number
http://my.is/forums/private.php?do=newpm&pmid=2193677

lexluger180 said:
JaysonMFK said:
Have you shipped this yet?

lexluger180 said:
JaysonMFK said:
I'll take the fuel pump, what is your paypal.

It is the 255 walbro and it's in good condition right? no whine, or run dry?
i don't know i never used it, it's new from boostlogic i just toook it out of it's packaging ....my paypal is
[email protected]

do you need it in a hurry? i honestly havn't shipped it yet because im away at school, it's actually a really busy wek with finals this week but i may be going home tommorrow so i should be able to ship it out either tommorrow or saturday ....im sorry for the delay but im just away from home at the moment

----------

If anyone knows him in real life, please ask him to return my money. Also if anyone has advice on recoverying money from online scammers I'd love to hear it. I will contact the local police dept. tomorrow and see what they can do. I might be fk'd, at least it wasn't a big transaction... This really bums me out about my.is and lexluger. I expected better from both. Thanks for anyone who can help in any way.

Will, return me my money.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
he's a good kid, if he said he shipped it, i'm sure he did...just wait till jan 2nd and see if you get it....

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Why not just challenge it on your credit card?

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
another one of these threads....ugh.....

·
Registered
650 Posts
well things to keep in mind... december does hold finals for college and IS the biggest mailing time of the year. but i do know where your coming from.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yo that's messed up!!! If he said he shipped it, then JasonMFK gets a tracking number. He can't even file a claim without that. And Lexluger is saying he didn't get a tracking number?? I'm not saying he did or didn't ship it. But what I see here,
1) the 11th til now is way to long to take to ship something.
2) Lexluger has not provided a tracking number.
3) And for him to say he's not refunding the money and doesn't have a tracking number is wrong. I could tell anyone then "oh yeah, I sent it, so no refund." and if you never get it, oh well, they must have lost it in the mail. Too bad for you.
Now, I don't beleive that Lexluger has intentionally stolen JasonMFK's money. I mean we are talking about 70 bucks and a fuel pump here. How ever, I do think that Lexluger has a responsiblity to get the tracking number or give up the refund. And is seriously delinquint.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
i've done business with him he's a good guy. but i always use a tracking number it helps a lot. just a wait a few more days perhaps

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, finals ended several weeks ago. And I was told that he had sent the item on more than one occassion. I've done nothing but wait so far.. I think I have been more than fair when it comes to the patience exercised.

I have filed a complaint with paypal and will contact my credit card company to see if there is any route I can take with them. If there is not a resolution within the next week, I will contact the local authorities and see what my options are.

While it is only $70, that's still $70 dollars I worked hard for and would like back.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
honestly, I think the local authorities would laugh about a $70 fuel pump sale from an online forum...so dont waste your time..

lets wait and see if it arrives tomorrow, IF it doesnt, then I would hope Willie refunds the money if he didnt send it out to you yet....

·
Registered
191 Posts
Easy as pie you opened your Paypal claim and don't close it until you get your money or the product(when it is closed it can not be reopened)

Paypal will decide in your favor since he has no tracking number
and get this.....................
EVEN if you do get the part you will get your money back too since he did not give you the tracking info!!!!!Well if he did send it????

I learnt that the hard way when I had a fiberglass part business
the customer got the part and the money back because all I had was a canada post confirmation number and not the tracking info...

·
Registered
133 Posts
I ordered a black box from him a while back from that same thread.

He wouldn't give me a tracking number either, but it did finally come in the mail. So I am sure it just got caught up in the holiday shipping mess.

Hopefully...

·
Registered
295 Posts
It's a shame that we are starting to see more and more of these threads. Pretty soon no one is going to want to sell/buy on here unless it's local where you can exchange money for product at the same time. :pissed: Sorry to hear about your problem. Hope it all works out.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
I shipped out the item in question on the 17th of December, the week of my finals, in fact i told him i shipped it out that day. He in fact did pay me on the 11th, i told him i would ship it out when i got home from school, i got home on friday and got caught up in studying and work but i shipped out early monday. why did i not get a tracking number? well i went to usps, it was packed with people shipping boxes and boxes of items so i used the automated shipping machine, you put in the address and pay with credit card it gives you a sticker and you stick it on the item being shipped and i gave the item to the guy at the counter. Well didn't know where to get a tracking number from i throughout the receipt after (maybe it was on there?) i dunno but i shipped it out to jason kuylen or somthing to texas from nj using regular mail. I have never scammed anyone ever, i have dealt with many people on here and no problems whatsoever. If i was going to scam someone it damn sure wouldn't be for $68. I also did not steal your money, you paid for an item, i shipped that item, but unfortunately you have not recieved that item(I am not hand delivering it) how do i know your not scamming me? i know i shipped it out as far as i know you may even have it and you want that money back. i don't have a reciept or tracking number but the only thing i have is my credit card statement :

11/29 11/29 EXXONMOBIL 47518550 EDISON NJ USA,000 Vehicle Services Standard Purch 20.00
12/08 12/08 U-HAUL-MM-QUALITY-AU # HIGHTSTOWN NJ Auto Rental Standard Purch 200.53
12/17 12/17 USPS 3337709550 HOWELL NJ Services Standard Purch 4.60
12/21 12/21 PURCHASES*FINANCE CHARGE*PERIODIC RATE Standard Purch 31.11

Statement Messages

well things to keep in mind... december does hold finals for college and IS the biggest mailing time of the year. but i do know where your coming from.
my exams were on the week before christmas on the 19th and i had 2 papers due on the 21st i had major studying to do and i told him that and he said he understood because he too had finals, and yes it is the busy mailing time of the year maybe the post office got backed up or sumthin

Yo that's messed up!!! If he said he shipped it, then JasonMFK gets a tracking number. He can't even file a claim without that. And Lexluger is saying he didn't get a tracking number?? I'm not saying he did or didn't ship it. But what I see here,
1) the 11th til now is way to long to take to ship something.
2) Lexluger has not provided a tracking number.
3) And for him to say he's not refunding the money and doesn't have a tracking number is wrong. I could tell anyone then "oh yeah, I sent it, so no refund." and if you never get it, oh well, they must have lost it in the mail. Too bad for you.
Now, I don't beleive that Lexluger has intentionally stolen JasonMFK's money. I mean we are talking about 70 bucks and a fuel pump here. How ever, I do think that Lexluger has a responsiblity to get the tracking number or give up the refund. And is seriously delinquint.
1.) i shipped it out on the 17th as i've told him
2.) i can't give him something i don't have, my fault for not getting it and making sure i have it
3.) i'm not going to refund him for something i have already shipped out over 2 weeks ago if i do then i can make a thread saying he stole my fuel pump

Well, finals ended several weeks ago. And I was told that he had sent the item on more than one occassion. I've done nothing but wait so far.. I think I have been more than fair when it comes to the patience exercised.

I have filed a complaint with paypal and will contact my credit card company to see if there is any route I can take with them. If there is not a resolution within the next week, I will contact the local authorities and see what my options are.

While it is only $70, that's still $70 dollars I worked hard for and would like back.
several weeks ago for who you? my finals ended on the 21st when i submitted my papers that's barely 2 weeks ago, you have not been more then patient you started complaining almost a week after it was shipped out, i did not however tell you many times i've shipped it out, i told you once , you pm'd me around the 18th or 19th and i told you i shipped out on monday the 17th.You are more than welcomed to call the local autorities as i have nothing to hide, i did nothing wrong, i didn't scam you on anything...

I ordered a black box from him a while back from that same thread.

He wouldn't give me a tracking number either, but it did finally come in the mail. So I am sure it just got caught up in the holiday shipping mess.

Hopefully...
it's not that i wouldn't in no way did i say i would not i told you i didn't have it , i didn't get one ....

just to reiterate i am not here to take anyone's money if i did it would not be a measly $68 if i was gonna scam money I'd scam enough for new rims. I know how it feels to lose out on money i lost $250 last year or a couple years ago to a member here for a t04e turbo in which he shipped me a box with nothing in it and also if i were to scam someone i definately wouldn't be on my.is any more let alone post daily, i would pull a hi im shon and disappear no? and i prefer the name willie instead of will wong at the title please

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
honestly, I think the local authorities would laugh about a $70 fuel pump sale from an online forum...so dont waste your time..

lets wait and see if it arrives tomorrow, IF it doesnt, then I would hope Willie refunds the money if he didnt send it out to you yet....
yes marc i would definately scam more than $68,($2 went to paypal)......i've sent it out already on the 17th

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
i shipped something to canada and it took 4 weeks. shipping tends to slow down a bit during the end of the year.

in this case, willy didnt get a confirmation number and you didnt get your good so you two will have to sort out among yourselfs. knowing willy in person, i am sure he shipped it out.

hope this will end at both parties' satisfactory.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
dont worry Jayson, enough of us know Willie and know where the guy lives, you will get the darn fuel pump, so chill out, relax, pop the bubbly, and have a Happy New Year! :cool:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
REGARDLESS! To any 'seller', it's absolute common sense that if you're just too busy to be bothered with shipping/mailing then DON'T sell anything until you are able to reciprocate! This happens to me all the time when I buy on here. That's terrible business ethic and it pisses me off that people are so available to take your money, but they don't want to take the time to execute their end of the bargain!

At least, be up front before accepting a payment and advise the 'buyer' that you won't be able to ship until a certain date. When I buy stuff on here, I usually don't need it immediately; because, if I did, I'd always be screwed. I hope the sellers are starting to pay more attention to this.

G/L with everything...to the both of you

Reactions: Smooth 1

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If it's just a measly $70, then why not refund it and end the dispute. I have several people who can testify on my behalf that the part has not showed up here. Within the same two week period that I purchased the fuelpump, I also bought a tubular manifold, bp emblems, and several other items, all arrived within days not weeks of being shipped.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts