Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out on the weekend, got my baby all cleaned up. went to a movie...came back out to find 4 gun ( bb ) shots in my passenger side window..WTF!!

here are few pictures. btw any one have an extra mirror laying around..we can be friends..:)

Reactions: Crester

·
Registered
38 Posts
Major ghey...

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
That sucks!

Mr. Lincoln went to the theater and got shot.

Best thing I guess...you were in the movie theater, than in the car.

Digger08

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fuckin Collosus... and there was a new STI parked RIGHT THE FUK NEXT TO ME!! and nothing..and there was nothin else wrong with the car..

and its funny cause they were BB shots...perfectly round shots.and when i put on my heated mirrors they started to crack more instantly!
\

I just washed her to! she was standing out to the haters!!

·
Premium Member
7,271 Posts
fn HATERZ man.......... i hope you get that ish all taken care of CrownINC

·
Registered
557 Posts
Wow, last thing I expect is an IS300 getting vandalized... I always thought the modded Hondas would have taken all the bullets...

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Fuckin Collosus... and there was a new STI parked RIGHT THE FUK NEXT TO ME!! and nothing..and there was nothin else wrong with the car..

and its funny cause they were BB shots...perfectly round shots.and when i put on my heated mirrors they started to crack more instantly!
\

I don't understand these haters. Even when my car got scratched... it was right after I spent a whole day detailing it. :pissed: I should've just left my car dirty like usual. :blush:

On of these days I hope somebody finds those guys and shoots bb gun pelletes at them.

Where were you when this happened? Mississauga area?

Hopefully you can get your car fixed easily. Did you see any other marks on your car?

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Wow, last thing I expect is an IS300 getting vandalized... I always thought the modded Hondas would have taken all the bullets...
Some people think that luxury car owners believe they are "more privileged" than others. This even applies to the humble IS300... I never really understood this. :confused:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was in woodbridge, i will look for someone who recently smashed there car so i can have there mirror, will i have to replace the whole side assembly or just the mirror?

i wouldnt expect them to fuck up a honda, it was prolly a ricer that did this..nothing else was hit on my car, no scratches or valve caps missing, when i saw that i was starring down every youngin i saw in a souped up car withing 30 feet of me.

Shit happens, and NO MATTER what you will always have haters..ill just use them as a reason to update and upgrade my shit!.

" and to all hataz that dont have someone to hate on..feel free to hate on me!" Kate Williams

some of them may believe that we think we are too good drivin our lexus's, but the truth is that we just dont want you dumb fucks scratchin up our rides with your rice rockets..and that is why we may park out farther then other ( mind you i did not do that )

either way fuck you little maggots, let me catch you fuckers near my car again...i will make sure you will only be able to drive auto cars from that night on.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
One of my co-workers were parked at a Plaza near Hwy 7 and Jane (behind the gas station). He has a BMW 7-series... and some kids completely keyed up one side of his car. He said he saw a bunch of kids hanging around before he went into the store.

·
Registered
747 Posts
:pissed: if it was L.A. it would just another day in SoCal

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
just amazes me how little respect people have for other people's property. And its not just a recent thing.

Vandals have been around for who knows how long, like graffiti 'artists' who do their work marking other people's walls. Sure it looks good, and sure when you're doing your 'work' it feels righteous in its own way, but in the end of the day you end up causing frustration on others.

What if the shop owner came to your house and spray painted your whole room bright pink?

Oh, I remember watching this show about these British kids where their parents put them on this show to get them 'straightened out'. Basically they spray paint hallways and stairwells etc. In the show they brought them back to that stairwell to ask them why they did it. They eventually brought out the kid's PS2, and smashed the shit out of it... asked him how'd it feel after.. the kid looked like he was going to break out in tears.

anyways, summary is: RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S STUFF...

·
Registered
168 Posts
god damn punks, sometimes i think its better to drive jus a regular plain old stock car, so it doesnt stand out and get hated on. i feel for you man, i am so damn paranoid when i park my car anywhere, even in my own driveway, given the neighborhood i live in.

please dont flame me for this, jus a quick question, im not a noob or anything, but i didnt know the IS had heated mirrors. you said when you turned on your heated mirrors, where is the switch? was this an option from the dealer i didnt get? I also have a TL, and there is a switch by the mirror control to turn the heat on the side mirrors. Or does this turn on automatically when the heat is turned on? i have a '03 sport design

\

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
god damn punks, sometimes i think its better to drive jus a regular plain old stock car, so it doesnt stand out and get hated on. i feel for you man, i am so damn paranoid when i park my car anywhere, even in my own driveway, given the neighborhood i live in.

please dont flame me for this, jus a quick question, im not a noob or anything, but i didnt know the IS had heated mirrors. you said when you turned on your heated mirrors, where is the switch? was this an option from the dealer i didnt get? I also have a TL, and there is a switch by the mirror control to turn the heat on the side mirrors. Or does this turn on automatically when the heat is turned on? i have a '03 sport design

The three dials for the climate control..the first one from you, you push it. It shows two window looking things, this one button controls the heated mirrors and rear defrost.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Oh, I remember watching this show about these British kids where their parents put them on this show to get them 'straightened out'. Basically they spray paint hallways and stairwells etc. In the show they brought them back to that stairwell to ask them why they did it. They eventually brought out the kid's PS2, and smashed the shit out of it... asked him how'd it feel after.. the kid looked like he was going to break out in tears.

LOL ...

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^ 18' Ikon GT-5

1 - 20 of 29 Posts