Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow what a great weekend!

It was great to see the familiar faces of the Northeast members of .net as well as some new ones. We definately represented at Lexfest. I lost count of how many people complemented our group of cars (even though we got screwed outta the judging at Lexfest) and our tshirts... just shocking...

Had a great time chilling with Philzspeed, doodlebug and their crew. Not to mention how beautiful Greg and Mike's (aka The Miz) cars are in person.

-Enrique, I hope you found the nice present I left on your car Sat night.
-Marc Milanakis!!! How you like the drink man?
-WOLF!!!
-Danny, I hope your car's doing well man.
-Rich, Mike, JR, Avi always a pleasure hanging with you guys. (Kim nice choice with the restaurant hehe)
- Eric, great pics as always. you gotta send me the pic of the shocker while i was driving.
-Brandon, tell your girl to stop pinching my elbow.
-Peter you crazy Asian nice to finally meet you
Cant remember much of anything else right now big surprise...

Don't know about the rest of you guys but I'm f'n tired..... and what a surprise...hungover..

·
Registered
486 Posts
werd... it was fun guys...
we should do it again... but not in maryland haha.
and james didnt u forget about someone?
Lines!!!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gqind said:
Lines!!!
oh yes how could i forget......must be the sauce...

·
Registered
486 Posts
whitetezza said:
oh yes how could i forget......must be the sauce...
or the alternating beer and liquor combination...

and dont forget:
"Year round crab... offered seansonally"

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
fockin awesome time guys....really great weekend!

Danny and I ended up getting a ride from the new PFS where Rich and Charles DYNO'd!!
videos to come from that.....really too bad u guys missed that, unfortunately it was not even mentioned we were going to PFS! that was awesome...

good times, always a pleasure to hang out with good people....:approve:

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
It's kind of funny how the cars bring us all together, but the people def. make the meet. We had a blast this weekend and I am looking forward to getting together again. That seafood menu was funny. Let me give a quick undown of it:

Crab "year around" (when available)
Crab legs
Crab, cleaned out, then filled with crab
Burgers stuffed with crab
Crab sandwhich
Crab soup (with crab)
Big hunks of crabmeat stuffed with crab over pasta and a delicious crab sauce. (topped with crab)

OK, that's enough. Had a great time guys!

Anyone in the market for some BBS?

Reactions: whitetezza

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Guys NOTHING will beat this meet ever! I never thought it would be so much fun to hang out with TSoDrunkandHungry, but I stand corrected!

I enjoyed hanging out with each and every one of you..... I was very very glad to meet Tyler (T8S), PhillzSpeed and see Doodlebug again!!!! congrats to them all for the prizes! No protests from me cause you guys are top notch!!! LEXOTIC stickers will have more homes for those of you willing to become a part of LEXOTIC CONCEPTS as I think this meet will be spring boarding our somewhat humble yet growing club!!

I personally thanked DaveGS4, Chuck from Team Lexus, Fast Eddie from Team Lexus, Steve Ganz, & Lex Corp Guy. I expressed to them all how much fun we had and how much support Lexus Performance has in the NORTH-EAST! I think they are hearing us. I will be in touch with all these guys on a much more frequent basis now. I want to establish a very good relationship with these guys, as they really made this event a positive one.

It was also very nice to see Charles and have Mo (SRT) and Jeff (TurboEast) both acknowledge me and greet me. You both are top notch in my book and it was always a pleasure to see both of you guys again.

Unfortunately some other people at the meet was not as open armed to the Big Daddy, but that doesnt bother me! I will remember this weekend always!!!!!

Thank you all for having a good time! This is how I like to see everyone!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
MrMark said:
doodlebug

Did you win the wheels? What size and model are they? They said I couldn't enter the raffle because I didn't have a Lexus.... :confused:
Hi Mark,

Yes, I won the wheels. I can either take the BBS CH for free or they will credit $520/wheel for any other model. i.e., I could basically get there top of the line wheel by adding a couple hundred per wheel. I have not decided what I am going to do yet.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Damn, seriously good times. I have a feelin I'll be sleeping like a baby for the next 2-3 days. It was good seeing the usual faces and meeting some new ones.

Eric, Mike, Jr, Enrique, Rich, Avi, Marc, Danny, Brandon always good to see you guys.

James, you're calling me a crazy asian? I think im lame compared to you my friend.

Greg (death mantis), Phillzspeed (aka Miz, aka, Mike) glad to finally have met both of you. Mike lookin forward to meetin up with you out in Akron. We still need to get down on some N/E vs's M/W guys in some texas holdém.

Mark (redline814) glad to have finally met you. Lookin forward to seeing your beast out on the road soon at full potential.

Malofquist, Acumenhokie Chalk up another 2 people i met from the PL ;) . Marc, damn your GS is sexy.

Damn, I knew i missed someone. Glad to have finally have met our very own webmaster and jruhi4.

I know im missing some people but im too tired to think. Great times Im already lookin forward to LEXFEST 2006!!!

Reactions: whitetezza

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Wow, where do I start? LOL

This weekend was one of the funnest I can ever remember. I had pretty high expectations for this, but I was blown away! It was just awesome meeting everyone and hanging out with you NE guys! It is really hard to put into words how much fun this was. I CANNOT wait to meet up with everyone again, perhaps in your neck of the woods. I am sure Doodlebug would roll up with me sometime!

James- Man, you are a riot!!! I could only imagine hanging with you in NYC. I think I would be laughing so much and so hard my face would be sore the next day!

BDR-It was really nice to finally meet the OG! Your car is sick in person, absolutely love that kit! I would be HONORED to be a part of Lexotic, and hope that we can get something started...

Marc- Another OG... Was glad to finally meet you man. Too bad we didn't fare so well at the pool table! :)

Peter- Was great to meet you.. too bad no IS.. but that Escape was sweet! PM me if you ever hit up Akron. We will party for sure!

Danny- Man, that sucks about your car. I hope everything works out. Remember, build it faster, stronger, and better, 6 million dollar man style!!!!

Mark (Yuen)- great to see you again man. You car was amazing! Thanks again for all your help with my new IS!

MikeFate- Great to meet you. Your car is very clean! I was very impressed. BTW, I still need to get a calendar if you have any. ;)

Romyo- You crack me up. I will not soon forget your "feast" at Gunning's on Friday. I am laughing thinking about it right now. :lol:

Elusive- You proved to be pretty "Elusive", as I don't think I got to meet you. Hopefully another time!

Avi- Man, I was quite impressed with your car. That hood is sweet as hell in person! Glad I got to chat with you some in the groove shack and learn more about your car.

JR- Glad I got to meet Ben Wallace's little brother! ;) j/k man. You are a trip too. Wished I coulda talked to you more, but there was always so much going on all weekend it seemed...

I am sure I missed a couple poeple, but I really didn't get a chance to talk to everyone. Hoepfully next time!

Whew! Now that was a long winded post, probably the longest I have ever written. Now, I am tired, and am going to sleep.

Until next time......... Miz out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
gqind said:
Lines!!!
How could we forget that? :lol:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts