Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite a nice ride this one. Probably the best sound system I've heard. Detail and presence and depth, oh my. Anyway, this was tough - I had some really harsh light when I got the car and it took a lot of work to make these presentable. I'm making excuses, but I was exhausted from the day's activities outside and didn't really feel very creative. But this is what I got, so it is what it is.

Full gallery: http://www.tonyschreiber.com/gallery/749025

The ones I like:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
great pix, and again beautiful car tyler hope to see it out more often...

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
nice pics Tony.... but you are right that the light does'nt do justice to Tyler's car... some motion shots of that beast in the right light would be awesome!

and hey , its an 01 e-shift !! My fav kind ;)

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Nice ride man, took car of all the little details too nice. I love the front on the car what front bumber is that?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
wow, almost speechless. Very clean except the stickers imo. What camera did you use?

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
where were you on Sat , Eric?

Eddie was actually on his way to Lexfest at abotu 4 pm when I made him turn around and go back to his house, sinc ethe day was almost done there... instead we met up at his place to chill fo' a bit.

you missed out on a good time.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Thanks Tony. Those pics rock!!

It was great to finally meet you. We need name tags next time there is a meet that large. I met some new folks but damn there where so many peeps running around it was tough to meet everyone with all the activities and great food.

Again thanks to everyone that planned the event. By far the best Lexus event to date.

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
Great pics. Definitely needed name tags would have liked to put some faces with some screen names with some real names.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts