1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
stunning!

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
WOWEE. those look AMAZING!!! :bigSmile: the car looks gorgeous with those railroad shots...

limo tint, huh? those windows are dark! too bad i can't get away with that in CA... :confused:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
These pictures are absolutely CRAZY! I wish I could have had my IS photographed!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
absolutely beautiful... great shots man!!

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
Wow.. Tony, it'd be great to say, yeah , that Tony guy that's doing all these Front Page Magazine shots.. hee hee. he use to post on myis.net.. lol..
awesome job..

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Wooooooow some of the best shots I'v seen. Saw this car at Lexfest and it's just as amazing in person.

+ rep for you my friend

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts

the motion pic is :jawDrop:

Tony.. you are DEF gonna have to capture my car , stock or not. those kinda pictures, with say the Miami palms background, setting orange sun and shiny blue SBM will look hot !!!!!!! :yummy:

:approve:

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
car looks great!!! but the paint on the kit... ouch its nowhere close to msm..

·
Registered
1,004 Posts

I'm gonna tell you what...that has to be one of the best pictures I have ever seen of an IS.

Good work Tony and Phillz. You definetely got one of the top 10 cars on this whole site dude; good for you!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
hot damn....nice car and nicer pics!!!

some day ill look like that....someday....

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Everytime I see this car I just sp00ge all over myself. Great shots Tony, and Phillz .... ok your right .... MSM is where it's at :bigSmile:

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
daymn...........those pics are awesome.......the 2nd and 3rd pics will be my next wallpapers.......LOL

tony, can you shoot my car like that? =P

1 - 20 of 47 Posts