Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was desperate to get something decent with this shoot. Hot, tired and ready for a shower...not much better on light (same day, just a little later) but hopefully I've compensated appropriately (or at least artisticly).

Full Gallery: http://www.tonyschreiber.com/gallery/748958

Some that I like:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
great photo's I haven't even looked at the full album yet...

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Awesome photos Tony!

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
FOCKIN MAD *DROOL* god this is why i LOVE our is3 soo much good example of my thought of perfection lol!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Nice, real nice.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Excellent photo skills!

As for the body kit. The paint matching could have been better. It is very obvious at angles. Not to be picky. Does look good though. ;)

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sMoKeScReEn said:
As for the body kit. The paint matching could have been better. It is very obvious at angles. Not to be picky. Does look good though. ;)
IBP is very difficult to match, especially between the sheet metal and the plastic parts. I know the body shop that painted my body kit found the normal color code mix to be WAY off and hand mixed twice before getting close... My photos really show the difference, but I doubt you'd notice in person.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Flipside909 said:
That looks great Tony. Are you using any filters?
Thanks. The only filter I use is a circular polarizer, though quite often with car photos.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
webmaster said:
IBP is very difficult to match, especially between the sheet metal and the plastic parts. I know the body shop that painted my body kit found the normal color code mix to be WAY off and hand mixed twice before getting close... My photos really show the difference, but I doubt you'd notice in person.
I could not tell ;)

Esp for Greg doing all himself, looks good

·
Registered
160 Posts
NICE!!!! that looks amazing. wonderful pictures...

made me like the G-games a lot more too... as if i wasnt crazy about them enough. lol

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I absolutely love this car and the skills of a professional photographer really brought out its beauty. Good job to both the owner and the picture taker. ;)

·
Registered
661 Posts
4NTOY said:
I absolutely love this car and the skills of a professional photographer really brought out its beauty. Good job to both the owner and the picture taker. ;)
Couldnt have said it better myself. +1

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
More awesome pics Tony!!!

Greg's car is absolutely amazing in person. You would be hard pressed to see an overall cleaner car anywhere.

Also, it is extremely difficult to see any kind of paint mismatch in person. He told me about it, but I still fail to see the difference.

Obviously the judges at Lexfest didn't seem to notice either... ;)

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Phillzpeed said:
Also, it is extremely difficult to see any kind of paint mismatch in person. He told me about it, but I still fail to see the difference.

Obviously the judges at Lexfest didn't seem to notice either... ;)
Definitely! All this "paint mismatch stuff" is news to me. I was with Doodlebug and Tony at those shoots and I didn't notice any mismatch.

·
Whatever they say I am...
2,700 Posts
sMoKeScReEn said:
Excellent photo skills!

Is something wrong with my eyes....I cant tell at all!!!!

Nice car and pics.......This dude Tony is an awesome photographer!!!!!! :)

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
great pics, great work with the moving shots......the pics dotn do greg's car justice, the car looks sick in person

1 - 20 of 45 Posts