Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen this car in Sydney?

I first saw it about a month back (when I owned a Supra) at a dyno day the Supra club had in Milperra. It was sitting at the workshop. I didnt even take 2 looks at it. Now that I own an IS200, I saw again driving yesterday in the Sutherland area...damn! Looks stock, just lowered big time, and has a BIG FMIC. Any one know more about it? (Blue)
???

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[ALM-78M said:
]off topic, but ...

what made you do the switch from supra --> is200 ?

and how are you taking the decrease in power ? it'd would drive me crazy.
Nail on the head brother! Im going insane on how slow the IS200 is!! But I must say, it handles much better than the Supra!
Everyday Im looking for performance upgrades.

What made me? I had the opportunity to get a car through work, and Imports were a no no. Didnt wanna follow the crowd of 200sx's and WRX's!

I only drive Toyotas 8) :pissed:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Correction, its actually LETSEX!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just saw a pic of it...thats it..

·
Registered
16 Posts
omg!!! this forum is dead..
i used to be on it back in 2001, but i doubt neone remembers..

anyways the LETSEX car., powered by 2jzgte.. so my frend tells me :)
its the blue in bankstown area right?

hehehe.....
anyways.... i used to be on this forum when my parents owned an is200, its long gone now... i have a 98 civic vtir for myself tho, *i miss the heated seats :'(*

damn.. i just read all the posts going back to mid 2003... haha. i think the problem is that there arent too many young is200 drivers compared to other makes/models.

anyways... my dream car, in 4 years or so will still be an is200 with 2jzgte + 6sp conversion :)

catch u guys around !

OH BTW, ez-008, i still see ur car around hehehe, looking good mate, i've seen u few times in lidcombe, i'll beep ya next time, look for a red vtir civic ;P

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL! LETSEX is not powered by a 2j yet, but apparantly it is getting one put in. The FMIC is there for show now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.