Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its been a while since we had post dedicated to looking at eachother`s cars.....

please post the links to your pics or if you want to post the pics on the page keep it under 30 KB please...

·
Useless
5,346 Posts
Check signature for pics.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Im not sure if its been addressed, I assume it has been but why isn't there a "member's rides" section on this website. I think it would be a great addition to this website, of course if theres a lack of webspace nevermind, but it was just a thought.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Thanks for the compliments everyone.

For those of you who asked...Yes that is Mercedes E-55. It is my buddies car.

Civic-Si-r...nothing special. Infact I have not waxed it since i have gotten it. I just wash it every weekend. Please don't kill me for not waxing it. Probably this weekend actually. I will use Zymol carnuba wax though and a 100% cotton towel to apply and wipe off. (important)

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Originally posted by TMR IS300:
www.tmrmzine.com/lexus

Where did u get the toms shift knob, the chrome one get too damn hot, i now take it off when i go into work , cause at lunch time i burn my focking hand.... Where did u get it and how much?? Does it also get screaming hot?

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Originally posted by is300soon:

Where did u get the toms shift knob, the chrome one get too damn hot, i now take it off when i go into work , cause at lunch time i burn my focking hand.... Where did u get it and how much?? Does it also get screaming hot?
I found one for $55 + shipping.. is that good?? I want a new shift knob bad, i hate the chrome one.
http://www.alamomotorsports.com/toms/tom_promo.html

·
Registered
509 Posts
I picked it up from Denovousa.com. Ask for Jim. The knob most people can get, but it dosn't fit on the IS. Denovousa.com has a samll adapter that makes it fit.

[ May 31, 2001: Message edited by: TMR IS300 ]

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
There's a link to my car pics in my sig.

I'm getting my Eibach's installed this weekend though and tint next week sometime, so I'll take new pics once it's done.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Sanbusik...I have 30% (Lt-medium) tint all the way around. It looks darker because it is in the shade and because it is dark interior.
It looks more smoked in the sunlight.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts