Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 2880 Posts

·
Banned
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Lex_Dymndz said:
i hate them now (cuz they're taking for ever to get back from polish/ powder coat).
19x8 +42, 19x8.5 +48.
JIC FLT-A2. guessing 2+ inches.
rubs from time to time. front fender has a crack in the paint right above the wheel well (paint on inside of fender is gone). oh well, the price of being dumped. :shrug:
Looks clean buddy! Looks so nice on 19's

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
jeffreyatl said:
Does it only rub in teh front? I have been thinking of this set up but 19x8 with a +48 all around with stech springs. I would probably run 225s all around as well. You think I would rub?
i shaved the rear. no rub. but you can barely get you finger in there.
i dont drive around w/ fat people in my car. hehe. oh and i am usually on the stiffest setting.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
chrisCARL0S said:
Amen, I'm dumped so much right now, I bent my fender getting into my driveway. Not really noticable, but VERY noticable to me :(
thats the price you got to pay. have some rep, hope it helps.

·
Banned
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I hate this message- You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Dont worry .netters that posted pictures your +REP is coming.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
peterc do u live in "The Country" estates? -___-;;

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
I KNEW IT. freakn HILLTOP IS EVEN NICER -_- damn. my friend lives there, tiffany wang dont know if u know her. but yeah. freakn U shaped driveways. palm trees. fountains. the spotlights that shine at ur house fmo the front yard...freakn rich...would you happen to be asian LOL.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Damnit, I'm so pissed off I didn't bring my camera when we went to this resturant by the beach last night. It would have looked so good with the sunset and palm trees. :pissed:

·
Banned
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Dash2110 said:
Damnit, I'm so pissed off I didn't bring my camera when we went to this resturant by the beach last night. It would have looked so good with the sunset and palm trees. :pissed:
Wow sounds nice man. I carry my Digital everywhere.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Dash2110 said:
One pic? Aight, cool. Here's mine:

YAO YAO.......wazzup......mah last car was a dogde neon mang and now i be rollin gangstah in dis whip. mah shoes gleams like mah necklace that i hang on the rear view.

foh o' five monfs from now i'm gon be rollin on some more expensive wheels.....can joo fools say "giovanni" UGHHHHHHH NAH NAH NAH NAH

PAYCE

81 - 100 of 2880 Posts