Lexus IS Forum banner

2901 - 2919 of 2919 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

want to start building my is300 Im just new to all this and I’m afraid I’ll make it look ugly. Gonna start with new wheels and collilovers but want to do a body kit after that. Anyone have build ideas that’d look good with this color. Want to make it looksuper clean but nothing exaggerated. Still want to have fun with it. Anything helps just don’t have anyone to guide me trying to build this thing on my own😤

·
Registered
20 Posts

Ive been a member here for 5 years and ive had my car for 8 years. I think this is my first time posting the car.
Shes been neglected over the past 3-4 years just from having other cars but ive recently fixed the check engine light and AC, got some body work fixed, repainted the front lip, cleaned up the bumper, changed headlights and wrapped the fogs also added roof rails.
Proud of the car for the first time in a while so i thought id introduce it to the IS community
02 is300 sportcross

·
Registered
MSM 2005 Lexus IS300 5AT
47 Posts
Ive been a member here for 5 years and ive had my car for 8 years. I think this is my first time posting the car.
Shes been neglected over the past 3-4 years just from having other cars but ive recently fixed the check engine light and AC, got some body work fixed, repainted the front lip, cleaned up the bumper, changed headlights and wrapped the fogs also added roof rails.
Proud of the car for the first time in a while so i thought id introduce it to the IS community
02 is300 sportcross
There's only 3000ish Sportcrosses in existence, they're pretty rare. Last time I saw one was about 2 years ago lol (for comparison, I saw an R34 GTR twice in the last month... in Maryland). You have a gorgeous example of a unicorn!

2901 - 2919 of 2919 Posts