Lexus IS Forum banner

2841 - 2860 of 2874 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Got some Tein Street Basis coilovers on the rear last night. Didn't have enough time to do the fronts, but here's a little parking lot shot.

EDIT: Coilovers on, fenders rolled, and wheels :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
2003 5 Speed Cibola Gold Metallic w/ LSD

Engine is bone stock & unmolested & overall EVERYTHING functions 100%. FIDANZA + ACT TS5-HDMM + 130301 heavy duty clutch & flywheel. -BC Coilovers from FIGs engineering (model BR-CO-IS-BR) Front: 12k- Rear: 10k -adjustable ride height -rides close to stock on lowest setting, adjustable to EXTREMELY stiff if desired -still have the original IS300 struts -ZERO body roll -FIGs engineering SXE10 Polyurethane Bushings -upgraded wheel size to 18x8 Kazera KZ-Z MG -1 year ago installed RIKEN RAPTOR ZR 245/40 18 -original OEM spare & lug nuts retained in the trunk. -GROM Bluetooth for iPhone & Android+USB. (And, she's FOR SALE as of NOW) While I've been a member for years, I don't actually have enough posts/rep to post a classified ad myself. certainly open to a 'sponsor'.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Engine is bone stock & unmolested & overall EVERYTHING functions 100%. FIDANZA + ACT TS5-HDMM + 130301 heavy duty clutch & flywheel. -BC Coilovers from FIGs engineering (model BR-CO-IS-BR) Front: 12k- Rear: 10k -adjustable ride height -rides close to stock on lowest setting, adjustable to EXTREMELY stiff if desired -still have the original IS300 struts -ZERO body roll -FIGs engineering SXE10 Polyurethane Bushings -upgraded wheel size to 18x8 Kazera KZ-Z MG -1 year ago installed RIKEN RAPTOR ZR 245/40 18 -original OEM spare & lug nuts retained in the trunk. -GROM Bluetooth for iPhone & Android+USB. (And, she's FOR SALE as of NOW) While I've been a member for years, I don't actually have enough posts/rep to post a classified ad myself. certainly open to a 'sponsor'.
Really digging the meaty tire setup. Does it rub?

Some recent changes to my '03 5 spd. Blacked out headlights and a TRD neo v2 bumper. Also picked up Buddy Club RS-10's in 18x8 +38. I want to run 245's all around but I keep reading that 225's are about as wide as you want to go in the front if you dont want any rubbing and even that's pretty close.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

2841 - 2860 of 2874 Posts
About this Discussion
2.9K Replies
1.3K Participants
gloomybear
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing