Lexus IS Forum banner

2821 - 2840 of 2874 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forum, anybody know of some decent long droop/travel suspension? Looking to raise about 2” static and add 3-4” droop over stock travel setups. Cage should be done shortly. Y’all will probably hate on the T-Wrexus but so be it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
My black IS300

·
Registered
1 Posts
LEXUS nominated for a Webby Award

Hi everyone,

The Lexus Australia website has been nominated for The Webby Awards!

This is a huge honour and the awards are often described as the 'Oscars of the internet'.

Working alongside a very talented team, I had the privilege of leading the design on the project. It's something we are all very proud of. I'm also a proud Lexus owner.

I was wondering if the Lexus community would be kind enough to help us win the 'People’s Voice' award by voting here today: vote.webbyawards.com/PublicVoting#/2018/websites/general/car-sites-car-culture

We are up against some rival badges, so it would be great to win!

Thank you for your support!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked up my Sportcross and already into the mods. Just installed:

- KW v3 coilovers
- Bridgestone RE71R tires in the stock Sportcross sizes
- 10mm wheel spacers
- GROM USB thing for iPhone integration
- K&N Intake
- HKS Dragger2 axle-back

On the way:
- FIGS "lowering essentials kit" (rear LCAs, rear toe arms, front #2 bushings)

Later this year:
- R154 manual swap
- Maybe some 264° cams

Not looking for a rocketship, just a nice balanced setup, FUN to drive, with a slight nod to practicality.

I'm loving this thing so far, here's my pic:

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Friends*

I really like your writing style, good information, appreciate it for posting.*

I consider something really special in this website.*

I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot!*

Rental Cars UAE is the leading car rental company in Dubai. Best Car Hire & Rent*a Car deals from more than 100 locations and 40,000 Cars to lease in Dubai.

2821 - 2840 of 2874 Posts
About this Discussion
2.9K Replies
1.3K Participants
gloomybear
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing