Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know nothing about Area 51 and calling your calling the wrong people shady. I sat and talked with the owner of the A51Fab for a couple hours last night discussing all the things I saw posted on this site. You want to know what SHADY is? Shady is the people that are saying that they are previous A51 customers & that they were screwed out of their money. I leave a open invitation to all who claim to have never got their money refunded or product delivered. Show me the invoice & the name of the employee you where working with. I cant stand Liars. You dont even have a reason to lie. We settled all issues with customers whether for incomplete jobs or product before closing. Anyone that has said that A51 screwed them out of money is full of shit. Someone said they were screwed out of $2500.00. Yeah right. For what? Its sad that you make up stuff to post. You must need alot of attention. For the guy that didnt have his car for 7 days sorry man that sucks & I'm sorry. The only person that can say anything is Mike. To Mike my JZ motor offer still stands you can come by the store & check it out whenever you want. To everyone else my invitation is open to all those SHADY ones who are still talking bad about Area 51. If you are right & I am worng prove it. To all the Area 51 supporters thanks for the suport. Production on the A51 line is in the works. We are still a direct JDM importer:Spoon,Jun,Cusco,Tein ect. We also offer;Apex,HKS,5Zigen,Greddy,Drag,DC Sports,Sparco,Recaro,Bride,AEM and all the usual vendors. Website still in developement so stop by the shop in Northern Cali. & check us out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts