Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19,467 Posts
One of my friends Placed an order for an IS300 while my other friend placed an order for the 330i BMW. You will not be getting any discounts at all at the Lexus dealership on the IS300. My friend who placed the order for the 330i (at VOB (Rockville, MD)) is getting the car for $2500 over invoice. He has the deal on paper. It seems that whenever my father bought his BMW's (5 and 7 series) he's gotten them for incredible deals. However when I bought my GS400 I paid the sticker :-( .... Well I guess you have the pay the price if you want the BEST!
Eric

·
Registered
19,467 Posts
Webmaster,
I'm not sure of the answer to your question, but I'm assuming that the 2500 over invoice (as my friend says) is higher than the price of the IS...

And Brad, the dealers will probably not take anything off the sticker considering there will probably be a price increase later on. Also DARCARS (Lexus of Silver Spring) sent me a letter in the summer of 1999 saying that they had a shortage of used GS400's and that they would be willing to take my GS400 back at the sticker price in trade for a new Lexus LS400 (not even exchange). They were going to do that for 20 customers if their 1998 cars had 20,000 miles or less. So, that said... I'm sure they will not discount the IS....
Eric..

·
Registered
19,467 Posts
I bought my GS400 back in the summer of 1998... With the NAK package, spoiler and the 17inch wheels... It came to $50,800 and after about 2 hours of haggling, I got $500 off of the sticker, that was it. They were having no problem selling GS400's at that particular dealership. It was the next year when my car had 14K miles did they offer the sticker for it in trade for a New LS400 to the first 20 takers... I'm 25 years old and didn't want the LS400....
Eric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.