$30,500
1,705 LS
495 Destination
-------
$32,700 + tax, registration, license, etc
- trade-in value
-------
I CAN AFFORD THIS!
I don't think I'll be looking at anything else. I have my mind pretty much made up.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Webmaster, I did have it special ordered a few months ago. I'll be purchasing it whenever it comes in. If not July, then I can wait. But I'm not going to pay for options that I don't want.

·
Registered
113 Posts
VBGOD, excuse you but that's bulls**t if you think someone WON'T. Are you kidding me? Some people don't give a damn about the price, maybe because money is no object. Or maybe they can afford to pay MSRP. Like I said, this car is going to be hot, and if the dealers aren't selling this car under MSRP, if you don't buy it, someone else will. I guarantee it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Brad, don't get me wrong, I think people should by all means TRY to get it under MSRP. But if the salesman won't budge, yes, go somewhere else. But there's always someone who will buy it at that price. And like some of you guys have said, it's a new model JUST coming out, there won't be too many sold UNDER MSRP, especially if they're in demand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.