Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you may know, LED technology is becoming more and more popular every day for several reasons and the main on being that you can save mega bucks on your electric bill!

I converted every bulb in my entire house to LED about eight months ago and my energy bill was cut in half!

If you have can lights in your house and have been thinking about converting them to LED then now is the time to do so and we can help you.

These full replacement fixtures from ORACLE Lighting provide a bright and sophisticated look while keeping
your energy costs low. This model features a clean white aluminum housing with frosted diffuser for a
softened light output. Output Equivalent to a 100W PAR38 incandescent bulb. This fixture can last up to 50 years
for extended use. This fixture meets and exceeds all Federal minimum efficiency standards.

CE/FCC/ROHS Compliant/UL Classified

Features

13 Watt LED can light conversion kit replaces traditional 100 Watt incandescent bulbs
Internal driver, no external ballast or starter needed
Easy installation with included E26/E27 Edison medium screw base adapter, instructions included.
Dimmable to 5% with most incandescent dimmers.
Low energy and maintenance cost
Government incentives available for conversions
Large operating temperature range: -20ºC ~ +45ºC
Instant on
No flickering
5 year limited warranty
Certifiably Safe & Environmentally Sustainable
100% Recyclable
Mercury, Lead, and UV free
RoHS compliant, no Pb
FCC, CE certified
cULus Classified

For commercial applications:

You may have thought I was crazy when I said my energy bill was cut in half but take a look at the LED Analysis chart and see just how much you can save!

For more information about other home/commercial lights that we offer be sure to check out the Infinite Bright website by Oracle Lighting Technology.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts