Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Around my neighborhood and where I grew up people would key your car up and leave that shit on bricks based off the stickers and decals alone. You can't be trying to act like your cars shit don't stink like that because you got some ricey cool stickers slapped on there.

Honda heads will be quick to want to set your is300's status back. Yeah our cars are nice and have a timeless body style, but you can't be having stickers like that on what's supposed to be a classy car.

You basically put it out there in plain sight you're a dbag that thinks you're better than everyone because you have an is300. Youre making yourself a target and degrading the community with that overkill in the process. That basically devalues the entire market of our cars.

It's like taking a nice house in a nice neighborhood and moving it a block over into a neighborhood where the surrounding houses all have graffiti all over them. You think that house is going to sell for anywhere near as much as the same exact house in a nicer neighborhood just a block over? No way. The surrounding houses cost that home owner thousands.

Just look what making is300's affordable to the lower class has done for the value of other is300's. Nobody is going to pay top dollar anymore when the next is300 fully decked out in decals that supposedly add horsepower, is thousands upon thousands less. That's bargaining power and people just pass altogether to the point owners have no choice but to come down in price.

The status of the is300 has taken a hit as a result of it becoming so affordable to lower class citizens. Most of the owners a few years back have abandoned their prized possessions before the market took a dump on them even worse and to remove and distance themselves from the stigma that is beginning to cripple the is300's classy status.

Hate me and hate what I speak all you want, but I speak nothing but the truth and drop that real each and every time out. I'm so real with this shit I wake cats up to wtf is going on and have to be damn near banned because mods know the community may not be able to handle all the real I drop on them. It doesn't help when I create an uproar and members begin calling for my head so the mods feel pressure to take action. Not that they think I'm doing anything wrong but just to restore order and appease the few angry and vocal minority. So the only thing left to do is silence me to prevent my ripple effects from whipping a few into a frenzy where it sparks a massive community uproar and the sudden stock collapse of ours cars.

Not even trophy's or car show placings will save the value of our cars if we don't knock off this obnoxious fad of sticker stacking.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Because when it starts effecting the value of my car, my cars value feels threatened. I'm trying to protect the safety of my investment.

And I was using language I just got done reading in the on topic forum by long term members so I'm thinking I'm in the clear and good to go. I hope I'm not being singled out as in its ok for them, and only an issue when I say it.

I respect your request so I'll make sure to keep that in consideration for future posts.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
The fact that faggots like you own an iS make me want to sell mine alone.
Stop posting dumbass threads guy youre not funny, youre a fucking dumbass with a POS mr2.
IP ban this fucker already dammmn how much more senseless trolling?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have an original mr2 turbo. And how is dropping knowledge, the truth and impeccable metaphors trolling?

It's not called trolling. It's called bossing. Something you know nothing about. Which is why a hater can't do shit but hate on a boss.

·
Registered
772 Posts
The fact that faggots like you own an iS make me want to sell mine alone.
Stop posting dumbass threads guy youre not funny, youre a fucking dumbass with a POS mr2.
IP ban this fucker already dammmn how much more senseless trolling?

You need to relax. I'm not understanding how you're letting a random guy on an Internet forum get under your skin

·
Registered
277 Posts
Reading that reminded me of a yellow is300 with stickers I saw a while ago....It was actualy very clean condition wise. Just had some stickers on it....though not enough to be TOO distasteful.

·
Cherisher
4,819 Posts
Really stretching your topics now, huh?

Listen, your car isn't special and you're not a trendsetter. Since you're so hard pressed to define your status and class, (which you don't have) you should start with your personality. Your material possessions should speak for themselves, not you constantly speaking for them.

As long as the person slapping a bunch of stickers on their car doesn't act like you, I could care less what they do. At least they aren't ramming it down anyone's throat.

You're acting like a Honda at a Lexus car show.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
This is basically the same as saying people modding or fixing the IS300 in a cheap way or with bad taste contributes to devaluate the IS300. Which is true lol. The same apply to a lot of different situations in life. They make everyone else look bad and get some hate from the people who are trying to do it right. But sticker bombing the rear window seems to be more in the younger crowd of people (*< 25 maybe?, around here at least). Isn't that an already old trend anyways?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why you trying to act like you've got a 6-speed bro. Why you even trying to act like you know anything at all about 6-speeds with that sticker. You've never even driven a car with reverse to the left of 1st gear, let alone owned one.

Should I make a thread to educate you all on the 6-spd beams set up for this car as well?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Why you trying to act like you've got a 6-speed bro. Why you even trying to act like you know anything at all about 6-speeds with that sticker. You've never even driven a car with reverse to the left of 1st gear, let alone owned one.

Should I make a thread to educate you all on the 6-spd beams set up for this car as well?
Yes, please make a thread. It must include diagrams / photos and listings of real-world applications. A timeline of historical incidents / trends explaining the chain of events would be a great help as well.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts

I have a 6 speed. There's: 1st gear 2nd gear 3rd gear 4th gear 5th gear "R" gear (for "rewind") and I have a special custom gear (spared no expense) that's in the middle. I got it to fool people. But I'm kind of new at it, so I call it "New Troll." Because if you put it in "new troll" and give it gas, it just revs! HAHAHAHAHAHA. People drive my car and are like "whuuuuuuutt..?"

1 - 20 of 36 Posts