Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the Detroiters, I admit, I was singing the song yesterday. It's all my fault, I forgot how powerful this song can be. :shame:

As you were.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
New York... no snow yet. They said we were suppose to have a snow storm but nothing hit at all, just a rain... and sleet... but nothing major.

Carry on.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Fuck snow! Fuck them salt trucks for not doing their job! and most of all, fuck Michigan! I'm getting outta here in a year. I can't stand snow anymore :bitching: it sux driving the IS this morning. I need a beater car :pissed:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Wish someone in Vancouver would sing it. Whistler is pretty barren right now, :cry: even though Blackcomb opened last week. According to my local contacts, not a flake has fallen in the valley this season although there is a bit, mostly man-made, at mid-mountain. Bring your rock-skis and boards. :pissed:

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
drove with the new snows on this moring, got about 3in total this weekend in grand rapids, it sucks but i was hauling ass to work in it. o well at least lunch is catered today :) why do we live in michigan again?

·
Registered
836 Posts
I'll take snow over the bull$hit we get here in PA. Sleet frezzing rain and no bread or milk.

Aaaaaahhhhhhh were all going to get snowed in :bitching: :bitching:

Just kidding it sucks here

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
once again, I live in Florida and just got an annoucement for a hard freeze warning tonight! that's right it's supposed to hit below 32 in Gainesville, god it's focking cold here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
ITALIAN LEX
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing