Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the led tailights from xtralights. 00-05 Lexus IS300 LED Tail Lights & Truck Lights Smoke (4 pcs) The main lights work but the trunk lights only work when u step on the brake. On the stock lights there is three wires and on the LED ones there is only two how would i wire them to be like the main ones. Or should i have them be on bright always like a Audi

·
2,658 Posts
I bought the led tailights from xtralights. 00-05 Lexus IS300 LED Tail Lights & Truck Lights Smoke (4 pcs) The main lights work but the trunk lights only work when u step on the brake. On the stock lights there is three wires and on the LED ones there is only two how would i wire them to be like the main ones. Or should i have them be on bright always like a Audi
How about contacting the company from which you bought them???

Please note that these are the ebay tailights and there has been already quite a few thread about them.

Please use the search function and welcome on our board.

Don-

·
2,658 Posts
Sell those lights on ebay to some unsuspecting person, then put your OEMs back in
^^^^^
We condemn this type of shady behaviors on this board so please refrain from suggesting border line unethical comments, thank you :)!

And for the others please stay on topic - we are not interested in knowing if you like or not his taillights - but how to get it installed properly.

To LittMatt, please make a search since there are quite a few threads explaining how to connect them properly and disable the faulty light codes.

Don-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.