As I was leaving from work that other day. 315 and Hard Rd. in Worthington, OH

Car Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Reactions: Kris OK

·
Registered
2002 Lexus IS300
1,927 Posts
Would never want one of those cars. Only “exotic” car I would want is a Porsche 911 from the late 80’s early 90’s

Lots of these cars have been popping up of the past 4-5 years. Seems like 720s are the “new civics.” Same for R35 and twin turbo lambos.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Would never want one of those cars. Only “exotic” car I would want is a Porsche 911 from the late 80’s early 90’s

Lots of these cars have been popping up of the past 4-5 years. Seems like 720s are the “new civics.” Same for R35 and twin turbo lambos.
Yea but that's not a 720s...All those are like $1M+

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
LaFerrari - Red, Konisegg -white, Mclaren Senna- Orange. Out of those, I would choose the Senna - that's my dream car
Thx for the ID’s …I thought the red one was a Ferrari, something about the headlights maybe gives it away. They are all very cool rides. I couldn’t afford an oil change on one though whew! 😂

·
Registered
617 Posts
man that's an expensive disaster just waiting to happen. I'd be too paranoid driving around so expensive around here. But, enjoying the picture here is free! haha, thanks for sharing
I'm paranoid driving my Is300 around, imagine if I had any of those cars....they'll be in the garage with 2 miles on it.

·
Registered
617 Posts
yeah exactly. ALl it takes is one distracted or drunk person, and it's gone. That's what happened to my IS
Or you park far from everyone but you get that one jackass that will still park next to you and open their door as wide as they can and bash your door in....or their kids will.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts