Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The leather seats were nice and smooth until yesterday, a friend of mine with fat butt sat in my car. Now the leather doesn't look smooth like new any more.. anybody knows how to fix this?

(Leather in front passenger seat)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Stop riding fat people around in your car !
Check the passenger side of your car, it might be lower than the drivers side is. Oh well, at least you'll have the lowered look for no additional cost to you (at least when looking at the car from the passenger side).

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow.. amazing how fast people replies
So, any tips for leather care?? can you make the wrinkles go away?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Wrinkles going away???? Try a good leather protector that has provides adequate leather moisturizer....which brand, I really don't know.....With the wrinkles....I once tried my girlfriend's night repair serum by Estee Lauder, quite effective, but boy did I get a lecture from her!!!! (That dinky bottle cost her $80 bucks, and I used about half of it just for one seat!!!!)

But to completely rid of wrinkles, maybe quite dificult......

My 2 cents.....

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Originally posted by disintegration:
Stop riding fat people around in your car !
Check the passenger side of your car, it might be lower than the drivers side is. Oh well, at least you'll have the lowered look for no additional cost to you (at least when looking at the car from the passenger side).

Hey!!! With that suspension setup, you'll have much better right-cornering capabilities.....not a bad trade-off!!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I use Lexol conditioner on my seats once a month. There's no way around wrinkles, but the conditioner helps a little. It will also help A LOT to prevent drying out and cracking!

Another suggestion to avoid the wrinkles is to not get into the car by sitting on the edge of the seat sideways, then turning to put your legs in the car. Just slither right into your car directly on the escaine!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts