Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, i looking to get one of those very cool leather key fob/pouch, it's black leather with a snap on strap where u can pull the key inside

it comes with lexus in asia and on the is300 here i think, but the dealer has no idea what i'm talking about, do u guys have a part number by chance and/or some extra leather case to sell ;)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
YEAH......and i have no idea what your talking about either.

so you want a pouch to put your key in while its not in use? i have a pouch, its called my pocket................. :-?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no it's like the blcak leather key holder
it has a strap on it that links to the key, so if u pull the strap out, the key will go in the key holder

doesn't that came with ur is300?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
this thread is worthless without pics...

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
never seen it before.
are you talking about the ones you can get at the one of those leather stores? sorta like a tri-fold wallet, except has multiple links inside for all your keys?

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
A buddy of mine has one for his BMW, kind of gay if you ask me. It tribles the size of the key.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i can't find a pic :T

but it looks like this, i know this is a luggage tag, but here is how it goes

http://www.kennedy-inc.com/leather_gifts_files/22-5920_small.jpg

u see the strap, and that strap goes inside the leather holder, connects to a key
so if u pull the key out, the strap will go in, if u pull the strap out, the strap can flip to the other side and snap into a button, this design is wonderful

so u guys don't get it with your car key?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts