Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't know how many of you use lexol but at the suggestion of erick i tried something from my local jaguar dealership, hide food. i tried it on the M today and the results were great. the leather has a totally different feel now, it seems a little softer but was definitely worth the money. the only complaint was trying to buy the stuff because those guys at the jaguar dealership are snobs =)

·
Registered
95 Posts
And bimmer dealers are any better, you ever tried test driven the 850 when it was out ( kiddin) Lexol is great because its a conditioner. I used it on a few cars and never had my leather crack or show any wear. It a good idea to keep up with the lexol conditioner if you really do have a M3 as I am sure you are constantly testing those lumbar supports. Lexol is good in my book. Cost effective-does what it says plain and simple

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont' test the lumbar supports taht often =) hehe....i'm too scared to. i need a good driving school because at WOT i CAN NOT control that car :p i'm not used to having a high po car at my hands so i'm sure it will come with time, but right now i only hit it hard in a straight line for brief periods of time =) i've heard that lexol leaves a sticky feel but i've never actually ussed it. the hide food acutally made the leather softer and feel a little more comfortable.

p.s. i don't know how bmw dealers treat you because ive always been treated well at them but i can tell you south bay autohaus is a b(tch =)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts