Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Might sound a little odd but one of the best things you can do for your leather is keep it out of the sun. And its inevitable parking it in a mall parking lot or at your job or at home if you don't have a garage. Tinting your windows can actually help from dry cracking your leather. Regardless if you treat it every 2 weeks... it will lost that brand new suppleness with time if its exposed to sun too much, and too much isn't that much at all...

To answer the question, I've used Lexol and Armor All. I think Armor All conditioner does a better job but it takes longer to apply. Lexol is a pretty quick job. But I didn't seem as satisfied with the final results.

------------------
Kenny
3.2 TL

·
Registered
259 Posts
Well I'm talking about the combination of leather cleaner with leather conditioner. To me most leather cleaners are about the same. Its the Leather conditioner that's gonna leave the lasting feeling and protection in the material.

In My experiences Armor All conditioner has a better, more soft feel to it. The Lexol I guess is more subtle or just isn't designed to last as long...

Oh yeah, and what are you talking about on the dash? who has leather on their dash? aren't we talking about leather cleaners/conditioners and not vinyl or plastic cleaners?

------------------
Kenny
3.2 TL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.