Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever have problems returning a lease? I returned my IS almost a month ago with no problems everything was checked off as ok. One month later I get a call from Toyota Lexus Financial Services telling me I returned the car without the factory 17' alloys. I had returned the car with everything including the wheels and I even bought new rubber a few months back. They said the car has the 16' wheels on it now. Now they are looking to charge me for the new 17's and tires. Any advice?

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Thats messed up!!! The only advice i have is to tell them to go screw off, and piss off. Just dont let them rape you, they probably do this to old people all the time to make some extra bucks, or someone there swapped them out for there own car. I know its horrible but my friend worked at a ford dealer and anytime they got trades in they would raid the car taking everything aftermarket and anything factory they wanted. If something like this happened it would not suppries me. Best of luck man, keep us updated

·
Registered
121 Posts
I returned my IS almost a month ago with no problems everything was checked off as ok.

If the outside company that checked your car said all was good and checked it off then your free to go.

·
Registered
209 Posts
E-lex said:
Has anyone ever have problems returning a lease? I returned my IS almost a month ago with no problems everything was checked off as ok. One month later I get a call from Toyota Lexus Financial Services telling me I returned the car without the factory 17' alloys. I had returned the car with everything including the wheels and I even bought new rubber a few months back. They said the car has the 16' wheels on it now. Now they are looking to charge me for the new 17's and tires. Any advice?
that sux! has it now come to snapping a pic for your own records?

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
E-lex said:
I returned it with the 17' wheels including new 215/45/17 rubber
Then it's possible that someone at the dealership switched your 17s with new rubber to a 16s. :suspiciou Someting is not right here especially when the sales person that checked your car at lease return said everything checked out ok.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts