Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fairly official..will vary depending on a number of things...Lease on the IS is in the low to mid 500's...cash down MAY get the payment down to mid to high 400's..discount will also help the lease payment, but don't expect that to happen at first. Lexus Financial HAS announced the first lease rates and residuals!Call you're dealer for info.!!
Other lenders may step up to the plate with more aggressive terms to be competitive with LFS, so we'll see.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Damn, $500+ a month for a $32k car?? For how long? The RX300 (with a $6k higher starting price) is avdertising a lease rate of $399 for 60 months with $4000 drive off..

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The above lease would be for 48 months...

Let's just wait and see, though, because as I mentioned, there may be a cheaper lease on the horizon.
Also, the IS300 is not a $32K car...it is $35.5K..
The RX300 is also getting softer, so there are lease programs around on it plus the vehicle is being discounted. These factors help that vehicle lease out for what it does.
Besides, comparing like scanarios,
If you did a 60 month lease w/4k drive off on an IS300, your payment would probably be REAL close to 400 per month if not slightly better.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Technically speaking, the IS300 has a lower invoice price than the RX300. Although the demand for the IS300 is higher. I would wait until the price comes down a bit before I buy or lease or at least wait for a better lease plan. The invoice on the IS300 is around $26k..

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Careful Flavor....invoice without adding for equipment may be 26K...loaded car will carry a 29-30k invoice.(base invoice before the stuff)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
ringo
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing