Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can memebers please post their customs pics. I am looking for ideas !!!

I am going to purchase:

Dash Tray of ebay

7" lcd wide screen

small dvd/vcd

Not sure what install to do!!

Thanks

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
i had a 5.8" LCD permanently mounted to the lint tray on top, and drilled a hole and ran the wires to the glove box for my DVD player. I have since taken that out because I would like to go for the stock navi look, sorry i dont have pics. but its not hard to do.....

·
Registered
385 Posts
JasonIs300 said:
Can memebers please post their customs pics. I am looking for ideas !!!

I am going to purchase:

Dash Tray of ebay

7" lcd wide screen

small dvd/vcd

Not sure what install to do!!

Thanks
Check your PM.

BenZ

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE" BENZ IS300

I Am not shore if it is not working buy i have sent you about 5 PM'S what model is your screen any damages? what size ect.. Is the dahs tray damaged? Lastly I saw you you post from June selling it for 450us Pm me with a much better price!!

Thanks

J

·
Registered
385 Posts
Re: RE" BENZ IS300

JasonIs300 said:
I Am not shore if it is not working buy i have sent you about 5 PM'S what model is your screen any damages? what size ect.. Is the dahs tray damaged? Lastly I saw you you post from June selling it for 450us Pm me with a much better price!!

Thanks

J
Sorry about that. Just sent you a PM.

BenZ

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bumpin'Lex said:
cuz I am special. :wink:
your special? I saw your pics of how your previous set up was stolen out of your car...You've only reassured me NOT to go ahead and do that setup, why would you do that again?. My only advice to you now is... make sure you don't park your car where you can't see it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts