Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Talking about suing fast food joints . . . I read an article about some fat bitch in CO burning her mouth on a pickple and suing McDonalds for $200,000 and her husband sued them for $15,000 cause his wife couldn't service him oraly! HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
If those kids win, I am gonna go force them to do the Jenny Craig workout and eat only carrots and pork n beans.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Those damn lawyers. I think lawyers who file class action suits should be caned or forced to offer their services pro bono.

These lawyers are weak....this is a copycat of the lawsuit some guy filed a couple months back.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yeah i just saw this on TV. "should the packaging now say 'Caution: French fries are fattening'"

DENVER_IS300 said:
Talking about suing fast food joints . . . I read an article about some fat bitch in CO burning her mouth on a pickple and suing McDonalds for $200,000 and her husband sued them for $15,000 cause his wife couldn't service him oraly! HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:
haha wtf! :lol:

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
I blame this all on the liberals! If you honestly sit back and look at what they are doing, it is crippling our society. I mean for christ's sake, in some schools kids can't even jump rope with physical jump ropes any more, they have to use imaginary ones so kids that aren't so good at real jump roping aren't made fun of by the coordinated kids. What's going to happen when these liberal brain washed kids get out into the real world? Are they going to sue people on the bus for farting to loud and disturbing them, causing mental anguish? What are they going to do when the guy that is a hard worker in the cubical next to them works harder and gets a promotion? Are they going to cry about it and go sue the company for praising someone that is obviously better than them??? I mean seriously, it's getting horrible now days! Suing a fast food place for selling unhealthy food???? "What I didn't know McDonalds was fattening, and even if I did, you guys made it addictive!!!!!!" If someone tried to pull this shit back in the 50s they be told to get their fat ass on a tredmill. Sorry for the rant, but I'm freakin fed up!

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
the defense for mcdonalds i love this guy haha

after he heard their statements went obese people do not go to bed and wakeup skinny

i saw a pic of 1 of the girls and just wanted to kick her in her fat head......instead of walking to court get ur ass on a treadmill ya fat cunt

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Dumb fat focks..... stop eating mcnuggets and eat broccoli :D :D :D

If your FAT.... you made yourself that way. McD's didnt give you the food for free. :roll:

I hate lazy fat focks tryin to make an easy buck

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
I saw that interview on CNN a couple of hours ago with the lawyer that brought about the suit. He is just a complete fuckin' moronic money whore! Plain and simple!
People need to quit passing the fuckin' buck around and take responsibiliby for their lives. It aint everyone elses problem, let alone a corporation to take care of your sorry asses. Don't exploit the system just because you're too ignorant to take care of yourselves. GODDAMN I WANT TO PUNCH THAT LAWYER AND KICK THOSE KIDS IN THE HEAD!
Shouldn't there be a "loser pays" fee if the firm that brings about a frivalous lawsuit loses in court??...a way to pay back the other lawyers and justice system for wasting precious time? Of course there would probably be tons of bitching on what constitutes "a frivalous lawsuit" by some fucktards. :pissed:

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
if the judge couldnt instantly rule on this case.. hes a freaking moron as well.. oh wait a sec! maybe he eats at McD's too! :wink: :wink: lol

stupid lame ass fat kids :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: ... id run them over in my is300, but im afraid ill get stuck :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
12 Participants
lordnam
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing