Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
those look kinda..hmm. i can't quite imagine them on an IS300, lol. they look like those projectors that belongs on the rsx's. what are those three bulbs under the outer ring??

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
They have a good start on this things but looks to ricey like the headlights u buy for a civic for $75...

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
whoa crazzy....looks like something off Transformers

·
Registered
960 Posts
not my style..

·
Registered
641 Posts
They have a good start on this things but looks to ricey like the headlights u buy for a civic for $75...
Exactly what I was thinking but I wonder what they would look like on an IS though. Hmmmmmmm????.... Nah too ricey, your right. But wait I have the halos from AAC on my B/B IS. You think thats ricey (just wondering what other people think when they see them).:p

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Im gonna say no. They do look cheap for our cars. If they were just oem housings with a projector and no halo or those leds then id be all over it.

·
Premium Member
3,752 Posts
it doesnt even say if the bulb size is the same. Doesnt say anything about ballasts or being able to use oem hids. Most likely no leveling motors either. Big downgrade from oem.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
its weird how all these new parts are coming out 8 years later.. well these are cheap looking, nothing like ACC would produce. i think i need to sell my civic i mean IS soon.. :frustrate .

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
Thanks, I'm sure at least 3 of our non posting members just placed orders thinking mad tyte JDM yo!

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Exactly what I was thinking but I wonder what they would look like on an IS though. Hmmmmmmm????.... Nah too ricey, your right. But wait I have the halos from AAC on my B/B IS. You think thats ricey (just wondering what other people think when they see them).:p
IMO halos =rice

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
i like the low beam shroud. just paint over the halos and will probly work just fine for a retro.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts