Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Guys and girls i have just gotmy hands on a Push start button with no wiring loom :balling:

So i need to find what pins on the switch do what im sure i spotted something on here few months back but cant find it now(should have book marked it)

Do any of the guys that have retrofitted this switch know the pin config and care to share or anyone got a pin config from a manual i could have the details from be most helpfull once i have the pin config i will happily put a walkthrough up once fitted to my car

Cheers people

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok update on this i have had advice on this and have built a circuit that does what i want it is using a decade counter....

downside the circuit has to work as a flip flop thus i need the switch to be a SPDT which it isnt so once i sus this bit out, hopefully very soon i will post up the full circuit diagram that has been customised from the original that was designed by a great brain in denmark...

if any of the guys that have done it want to help a fellow enthusiast out be greatly appreciated

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.