·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I miss mass winters........looks good.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
yeah right last of the season.
We're meeting at your house this weekend.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Nice fall pics... and nice rims! Do you have side shots of your car? BTW, did youp aint the CF splitter on your RMM lip?

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Roswell said:
Nice fall pics... and nice rims! Do you have side shots of your car? BTW, did youp aint the CF splitter on your RMM lip?
I can take a side shot later and yes I painted the CF splitter to match. The rmm grill is painted black at the moment, I'm not sure if I'm going to leave it like that or paint it msm as well.

mikefate-Thanks man!

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
You drive it in the winter?? And your place is only too far if i drink. I'll hafta take it easy.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
MSM5speed said:
I can take a side shot later and yes I painted the CF splitter to match. The rmm grill is painted black at the moment, I'm not sure if I'm going to leave it like that or paint it msm as well.

mikefate-Thanks man!

dam you...is that exrider bryans grille? with the honeycomb mesh?

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mikefate said:
dam you...is that exrider bryans grille? with the honeycomb mesh?
Yeah I just picked it up yesterday...good observation.

Adam-You won't be able to avoid the delicious selection. And I do have dedicated winter tires but I also have an old pickup that I tool around in during the winter. My wife wants our garage space that I currently use so I'm gonna leave my car at her parents house. The old man has seven garage bays. Bastard.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
MSM5speed said:

QUOTE]

you have bryans number? i cant get a hold of that fool. does he still have his is300 in ct? i want to buy something off him

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mikefate said:
MSM5speed said:

QUOTE]

you have bryans number? i cant get a hold of that fool. does he still have his is300 in ct? i want to buy something off him
his cell number is in his for sale thread twice. I think he's trading it in tomorrow or wednesday so you'd better hurry.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Great pictures!

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
^^ agreed , those have always been my favorite rims although not a favorite on my wallet so i had to get something else. Oh well, maybe one day :confused: + rep

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Nice pics, beautiful car. Real clean.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts