3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks mang.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
XaLtezZaX said:
should tint the windows! Other than that fuckin looks sexy =)
The tint is coming soon. Just got a few other loose ends to tie up first. I was thinkin 35% all around, so I can see at night. Or at least kinda see at night.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Nice car...love the huge lip of your rims too

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Split2nd said:
The tint is coming soon. Just got a few other loose ends to tie up first. I was thinkin 35% all around, so I can see at night. Or at least kinda see at night.
i say do 20% all the way around..... thats what i did and it still gave me enough room to look out at night. No problem what so ever!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chrisCARL0S said:
Love the kit man. Is the passenger side of your front lip sagging a little?
The tape the bodyshop used was 2nd rate. Their work was VERY unimpressive. I am gonna try the emblem adhesive mentioned in another thread next spring. I had a bit of sagging and a slight fitment issue on the front, that should all be fixed next year. Thanks to all for the comments!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That it is.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Split2nd said:
The tape the bodyshop used was 2nd rate. Their work was VERY unimpressive. I am gonna try the emblem adhesive mentioned in another thread next spring. I had a bit of sagging and a slight fitment issue on the front, that should all be fixed next year. Thanks to all for the comments!
I had the same problem under the passenger fog, with my old Stillen front lip... the fitment of the front lip is very poor. Other than that, the sides & rear fits good.

Nice car Split2nd!! Love your CF hood! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts