Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to try and put together one last meet before school starts. I'm sure for some of you it's starting next week. But I'd bet that for the majority of you school wont start until 8/25. There are 2 things I'd like to achieve with this meet;

1) Better turn out than the Bolsa meet (perhaps 40-50 cars, c'mon people)
2) Change of venue (because of practicallity/parking/shade/bbq)

I'm talk'n something like Irvine Park. Now I know that some of you aren't really down for Irvine Park but people it's the only venue that I can think of that satisfies the demands of a good meet. It has plenty of shade, parking, and places to sit. Not to mention BBQ action is great there. And for those of you who aren't down for the drive us San Diego peeps have to drive too ya know. I'd really like to do something in San Diego but it doesn't seem like there's enough .netters that are down for it.

I'd be really stoked of IS300eR/Dave would put together another UPS meet. Where are you Dave, how about?

Give me some feedback people. I'd really like to do this but if there's not enough response than maybe we can try again in the fall. 8)

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
i am down...

·
Registered
805 Posts
yea

lets get a sweet meet going here guys, the more the better.
o ya im down for wherever but not in san diego.

·
Registered
762 Posts
RAther than reposting. CHECK OUT THE NEWEST LINK> I"LL BE BRINING DRINKS, but some more could bring drinks.

I hope saturday is best for everyone, if not we can shift it to sunday. PUT UR NAME ON THE LIST PLEASE> THAAnks, i'll arrive early to hold spot and tell the gate guards.

·
Registered
805 Posts
ok...

Here is the deal we need to do this quickly because of school but if the meet is on a weekend then school is not a huge issue....

Decide the general location so that the most people can come to the meet.

We are generaly looking at people from LA down to San Diego and east. ...(right?????)

If people are comming from farther north than LA you need to say something so we can maybe move the meet closer for you.

I think around orange county somewhere is the best because it's about the middle between LA and San Diego not to mention all the people from the east.
Ill leave the exact location for everyone to discuss but if someone is a bitch about a location and they get there way (change the location) and dont even show up then thats just lame so please only discuss this if you really want to go this meet. If we could put this together in a couple of days that would be great. That way everyone can mark their calenders

OFF TOPIC:

Graph where you going to school ...ucsd, SAN DIEGO STATE?...

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
can we make it in the valley for once? thanks i dont want irv or san diego or anythin east

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.