Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes, i still have the unpainted wald front lip fiberglass replica. its $120. final call. imma toss it if no one wants it. ive already moved, had to drag it along with me this whole time, and its still just sittin here. someone please pick this up.

-Aaron

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
onyxaltezza said:
yes, i still have the unpainted wald front lip fiberglass replica. its $120. final call. imma toss it if no one wants it. ive already moved, had to drag it along with me this whole time, and its still just sittin here. someone please pick this up.

-Aaron
you mean you rather toss it than give it free to another .netter? tsk tsk tsk... :suspiciou very cool sales strategy.... ;)

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP come on someone buy it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i would buy it if you shipped to norcal.

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
got some pics?

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nope not pics yet. but its a light grey finish. never been mounted or painted. $120 lol cant beat that -_-

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
You might have to ship, man. Why does everyone think that this whole board lives in Socal? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
the wrong tone said:
You might have to ship, man. Why does everyone think that this whole board lives in Socal? :rolleyes:
I know!!! Who lives in SoCal anyway?!?! :pissed:

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahahaha no cuz look at whats been going on recently.

ppl getting scammed, receiving damaged parts, and then u cant tell who or when it was damaged. id rather not risk that, and have to deal with it. its just to be on the safe side. id really hate for someone to accuse me of shipping them a damaged part. or to get something they didnt expect to receive. so yeah i just didnt want that to happen to me or my buyer. =]

-Aaron

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
onyxaltezza said:

ppl getting scammed, receiving damaged parts, and then u cant tell who or when it was damaged. id rather not risk that, and have to deal with it. its just to be on the safe side. id really hate for someone to accuse me of shipping them a damaged part. or to get something they didnt expect to receive. so yeah i just didnt want that to happen to me or my buyer. =]

-Aaron
awww...that's so sweet of you :lol:

bump

someone buy these so Aaron will stop whinning...:lol:

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Aaron

Ship the lip, its not hard

UPS will box for you sheesh

I do it all the time

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
trade pending with sam (rollinghard IS) =]

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
clean your box aaron,

ill take the lip if rollinghard falls on the deal.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol u said that last time. but yeah sure. i'll let u know if me and steve's deal falls through. there are 1 or 2 ppl ahead of you tho, but i'll keep you posted.

-Aaron

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
its cause i had last minute bills to pay, but anyways, yeah sell it to them first.

·
Registered
133 Posts
onyxaltezza said:

-Aaron
where are you exactly located at...? im interested..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts