Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year was nothing, there were tons of people who commited to making the trip to Vegas.

Well i must say that sucks, some of us traveled along way to meet up and nobody showed. Well I go yearly anyways for days at a time in November.

This year we are going from November 5th - the 9th.

I was thinking we could have an organized meet on 8th and I will set it up with a Major hotel. We already have a page setup for people who are in forsure.

www.tunedparts.com/vegas2003
fly in, drive in, walk in, i don't care. Let's just get it going.

I will keep everyone updated.

Las Vegas residents pm me to call you if you wish, i need some help from the Locals.

Thanks
David
email me
[email protected]

People Going ROOM 1
Me (is300)
Allen
Kevin
Kane (is300)
His cousin
Spencer (is300)

People Going Room 2 , 2 more people needed in this room.
Is300girl fly in
Alphatuff fly in
AL (is300)

People confirmed living in Vegas to attend
Studly

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
I will be driving down as well, Al might possibly be going too.

It would be nice to have a b etter showing this year fo sho. Like 30 some people commited last year, 5 IS's showed up. kinda lame.

Let's do this peeps!

Kane

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kane i just don't think people are into

Roulette
clubs
drinking
photo's
drinking
shows
Sema
and other stuff.

Well we will see i guess.

David

·
Registered
492 Posts
is300soon said:
Kane i just don't think people are into

Roulette
clubs
drinking
photo's
drinking
shows
Sema
and other stuff.

Well we will see i guess.

David
let me ok it with 'the boss', but this sounds like some fun. what hotel are u going to inquire with??? pm me with more info!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
:) Yeah, I have to check with my "superior" too! It will be very cool if we could all caravan in to LV

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I stay at Bally's

WE stay all those nights and pack 4-5 people in a room, whole trip in Vegas ends up costing only 115 per person for Wed Thurs Fri Sat and go home Sunday.

The reason for Ballys is, the rooms for the basic price are 450 sq foot. the rest are 350 and under.

I want to arange a meet on the Roof of the Luxor for Saturday.

We are leaving my house on November 4th at 4 am..

I do have to say this, IT IS A BOY'S WEEKEND OUT!! Please try to keep that in mind, with all the places we go, i don't think you Sig other would LIKE SOME OF IT....

[email protected] email me with questions or post them here, i have done this 3yrs in a row now on the same weekend. It is a true guy's weekend.

thanks
David

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
No bisches allowed!! :lol: j/k

Serisouly though, this is a boyz weekend! Girls wouldn't be able to handle the shit we do.

This is no "Sigfreud and Roy Show" weekend, this is a "Dude I wish I was that brass pole" type weekend.

SEMA will be in town, so a bunch of awesome rides will be cruising the strip, we gotta represent the LEX crowd!!

People, sign up, contact David for details!

Kane

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dude you paid alot last year to BE THE BRASS POLE!

But like Kane said, lots of FUN, no bishes

·
Registered
91 Posts
ya guys, it was sick last year seeing is3z cruisin down the strip, but it would be sooo DOPE if there was more than 3 this year, i onno, maybe 20-30 sounds right, and then the after parties late at nite, like dave say the shows and the drinking is always the best way to cap an evening off, so lets do this :D

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I might be able to make it on 8th the Saturday.... if Kane or Dave can pick me up from the airport.... since I will be flying down.... dont' know for sure.... I will let either Kane or Dave for sure...

SOUNDS GOOD!!!

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
dlee74 said:
I might be able to make it on 8th the Saturday.... if Kane or Dave can pick me up from the airport.... since I will be flying down.... dont' know for sure.... I will let either Kane or Dave for sure...

SOUNDS GOOD!!!
You think we'll be sober enough to drive and pick you up? :lol: Well, I might be. But DAVE won't!!! :lol: j/k Dabe...

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dlee74 said:

SOUNDS GOOD!!!
Dude Free shuttle !

end of story!!

but my car is full for Travel at night and such.

David

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
Kanine21 said:
No bisches allowed!! :lol: j/k

Serisouly though, this is a boyz weekend! Girls wouldn't be able to handle the sh*t we do.
Don't even start with me, foo. I'll bring it. :lol:

Actually I am bringing it. I talked to Dave today and I'm in. And I'll even go to the strip clubs. No bunny ranch though.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Kanine21 said:
Serisouly though, this is a boyz weekend! Girls wouldn't be able to handle the sh*t we do.
cuz you guys are gonna pay some nasty hoe to get your friend laid...so sad that he can't get none any other way :roll:

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
Kanine21 said:
cuz you guys are gonna pay some nasty hoe to get your friend laid...so sad that he can't get none any other way :roll:
:lol: shauna you're talking to "the friend" right there...

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sandy is down also

when i mean no fems , i mean no wifes and Gf's

hahahah

On a serious note, I talked to Luxor and they have agreed to give me part of the upper parking structure for a photoshoot and meet.

also the VIP room for Dinning, so we need a serious head count starting soon. I have booked 2 rooms for my party. I need 3 other people for one room who would like to commit for WED 5th - Sun Am the 9th.

Room rate would be 155 for your total price stay.

I need head counts for IS300's

So far it looks like 3-4 and all cars full of people, so if you fly in, you might want to look at rental cars.

David

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Is Kane's car full too? That means I have to drive down there too? :oops:

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dlee74 said:
Is Kane's car full too? That means I have to drive down there too? :oops:
If you drive down that would be best, everone will stay here the night before and all of us will head To Vegas on Wednesday

doing it this way will save you about 500$

Also you will have more fun :) Kane's car will be filled with people coming in from the East Coast also mine will be to.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I am in too.

is300girl dave told me we can bunk together lol

all we need are 3 more girls..comon there has to be some girls that want to come to vegas...dave promised us that he would make it unforgettable!!! :crazy: :lol:

1 - 20 of 90 Posts