Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well a couple of is300s and myself are gonna roll to the palmdale, califronia race way at about 3 oclock ... we will be there until about 10 pm
so it would be great if u guys could come , and if we get enough people to go we could have a mini meet and get some lunch do the picture thing and then we all run our cars....

it would be funny to c the faces on the other races to see all the is300's

if anyone needs directions its pretty simple

coming from san diego / LA

take the 405 North to the 5 North, stay on the 5 north until u see the
14 North, take and stay on the 14 north for about 20 mins until u reach
palm( or pear) blossum , exit palm( or pear) blossum, stay on palm blossum and take it for another 5 mins or so ( speed limit is 65 on that street :eek: ) and the LACR raceway is on the right hand side , there is a motocross track there too so u cant miss it , there will be moto-x-ers flying threw the air

i hope this is enough head notice.... if anyone is around the LA area that would like to come let me know u are welcome to drive with us, hope to see you all there, or on the way :chill:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Will try to make it this Friday again. Couldn't go last Friday. If I make it, just look for the yellow IS300 with all the damn bugs flying around it (Just had 10-15 bees flying about my car now and had to run for cover while they look for some pollen I guess)

·
Registered
497 Posts
damn my car is still in the shop. i'll see if one of my bros. wants to run there car. but my IS runs the fastest time out there an amazing 18 sec. 1/4 mile. lol

·
Premium Member
8,851 Posts
just got the PM from ryder, sorry guys, my midterms start this saturday... but if u guys are going again next friday i might be able to roll down w/ u guys... let me know. :chill:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
allen freakin beat u..my stock can prob do ups agst yer injen and wutever exhaust u got i forgot

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
lex7017 said:
damn my car is still in the shop. i'll see if one of my bros. wants to run there car. but my IS runs the fastest time out there an amazing 18 sec. 1/4 mile. lol
18 seconds, corrected for LACR would be about 17.4 seconds. What did you do, let off the gas? You should be running low 16's at that track with a stock E-shift IS300. (To correct ET use .97 and to correct trap speed use 1.03 this is from the LACR site)

And yes looks like I'm going tomorrow now, if I can just find a baby sitter for my little girl in the afternoon then I'm in for sure.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hahah hiren ok he bet me , but i also bet him

and u wanna race me in ur stock is300 , i bet CASH on the spot u wont bet me !!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
lexusRider said:
hahah hiren ok he bet me , but i also bet him

and u wanna race me in ur stock is300 , i bet CASH on the spot u wont bet me !!! :lol:
Can I join in too :wink:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
stupid i said ups not beat and also 1 more thing u never won i was there as a passenger so dont lie to me.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
also yer all smiling after u wasted $$ and i didnt do crap and i can still keeep up so.. woo gj for u ! but stop denying allen beat u and i heard wut u said if u had allen frend car u would "drive so much better den him"

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
foo wtf are u talking :eek:

go get laid or something dont come up here talking shit

and i never said he didnt bet me , i was playing with him NOT U !

and yes i have the slip to prove i bet him , so watever u say man :boring:

·
Registered
573 Posts
I might go tonight, I'll be there around 5:00. I put my tsock rims on, Look for SOLAR YELLOW dropped with stock wheels. I will represent for SRT, I am a Better Driver Than ALLEN. It'll be my 2nd time at the track.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.