Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a parking ticket yesterday. $65. Just moved to LA, still have OH plates. I know I'll eventually have to register in CA, but do I really have to pay this?

·
Registered
400 Posts
$65!! Thats the most expensive parking ticket I have ever heard of. How did you get a parking ticket for out of state plates? Is your car's registration expired?

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Gotdamn! $65!! That's crazy...where did you park? In the handicapped red-zone with a fire hydrant in front of it? The highest penalty I heard for a parking ticket was $40 and I lived here all my life.

G

·
four20 said:
Gotdamn! $65!! That's crazy...where did you park? In the handicapped red-zone with a fire hydrant in front of it? The highest penalty I heard for a parking ticket was $40 and I lived here all my life.
no, it's possible to go even higher. i've seen some guy get a parking ticket in the hundreds for blocking a handicap access ramp and some other violations that i cannot remember.

·
Registered
147 Posts
A friend got a $500 ticket for being in a handicap without a sign. We warned him :lol: , but what did u do for a 65 ticket?

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i stopped at the baja fresh on wilshire. there were a bunch of cars parked out front, even tho the sign said no parking 4-7pm (it was 6:30) i was only going to pick up some food so i parked and ran in. as i was walking back to my car the metermaid was walking away from it. ridiculous. do i really need to pay this? i got a ticket for going 85 in a 65 and it was only 85, [email protected] la. i've only lived here for 2 weeks and already the tickets...

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yo, rdrocket, if you want some coupons, i can e-mail you some. buy a $2 soda and get a burrito free. pm me if interested

·
Registered
147 Posts
WHAT? ive been paying for what can be free? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :whine: :whine: :whine: , ah well its pointless im leaving in two weeks anyway well thanx for the offer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts