Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a weekend in LA. Damn! there are so many IS's out there. Living in Chicago you see an IS or two a day, but in LA (Bev Hills, Hollywood) you see like 4-5 in a 20 min span. Then at night on Sunset Blvd, more come out to cruise the strip. Anyways i love LA. I want to move out there someday. Beautiful weather, woman, and of course the weather again (give me a break, i'm from Chicago..cold winters here)If anyone from LA reads this how easy is it to find a job in the IT field out there..TIA

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JW-Your totally right..but Mercedes Benzs out there out number all of them. I sware i must of seen about 7 S classes in about 2mins in Bev Hills. But for ISs, there was alot compared to the Windy City

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yep, lots of nice cars here. I typically see about 10-15 IS's around in most colors. The color I really want to see is the Cibola Gold, I'm still waiting to see how that looks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
tkr128
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing