Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone here have L-Tuned springs? Did you need to add the front and rear sway bars with them, or is it fine to just install the springs? also, how is the ride and the drop height? i'm trying to decide between those and the Eibachs just because I only want about a 1" drop

·
Registered
4,967 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
chado said:
does anyone here have L-Tuned springs? Did you need to add the front and rear sway bars with them, or is it fine to just install the springs? also, how is the ride and the drop height? i'm trying to decide between those and the Eibachs just because I only want about a 1" drop
i have them dude. didnt install the sways.
the ride is pretty much like stock, cant really tell the diff. the height is about 1.5-2 finger gap. hope this helps

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
think I'm gonna try and get a set of Tein HT springs, they're cheaper and seem to be pretty good from what people have been saying. thanks for the input

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Are there L-tuned shocks as well as springs or just springs? When I went to a Lexus dealership in T.O that carries L-tuned parts, they said their catalogue didn't have any L-tuned shopcks in it but it had the springs.

Can I stick with the stock shocks if a get L-tuned springs?

·
Registered
235 Posts
there is a set for sale in the stop,drop and roll forum. does anyone know how much they will drop and if those bilstein shocks are adjustable? and how much they go for ?

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Wing Zero said:
Are there L-tuned shocks as well as springs or just springs? When I went to a Lexus dealership in T.O that carries L-tuned parts, they said their catalogue didn't have any L-tuned shocks in it but it had the springs.

Can I stick with the stock shocks if a get L-tuned springs?
Can anyone answer my question?

·
Registered
130 Posts
You can stick with the stock shocks. Many have installed them with the stock shocks and have no problem. Since they only increase the spring rate about 10-15% and lower only 1", they aren't that hard on the shocks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
flynloww
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing