Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just took some pics of my new L-tuned rear lip spoiler... tell me what you all think? (click on my www... it's under "L-tuned spoiler")

Should I put it back for sale, or keep it?

Roswell :)

P.S The colour match is not perfect, but it's not too noticeable.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Looks good, did you have an OEM spoiler before? I can get one of those for my car but I dont know since I got the OEM one with the rear tail light. I want the L-Tuned one. I would have to paint it too. Id probably just stick the tail light in my rear window after unscrewing it from my old spoiler. Your's looks sweet. THat really makes the car look about 50% better. A tiny mod but a big gain in looks.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks TheDon for the compliments... I know you've been looking for that spoiler for a long time to complete your L-tuned package... hehehe!!

Luckily, I didn't have any OEM spoiler on my car, so I do have a third brake light in the car & no holes on the trunk... just 3M tapes. Your idea about the brake lights is good, but I think you'll have to get your trunk filled & repainted?

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Roswell spoiler looks AMAZING with the Stillen Kit !
What did I tell you ! That's the SICKEST spoiler out there for our Lex !

Kinda looks familiar.....

maybe because I got the same one :lol:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
looks great!! :D but personally, I like stock lip spoiler. :wink:

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the feedbacks everyone!! Frankly, I wasn't a big fan of any lip spoiler... but I decided to give this one a try.

I'm pretty happy with it, so I'm going to keep it for now. Special thanks to shootza for his helpful advices during the purchasing process.

P.S LexIS307, check with Steve at Carson, or the .net store... they might have some for sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts