Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Inochi3 said:
the oem lip spoiler, looks more subtle

not sure on pricing, check with steve g from carson toyota

p.s. you ask a lot of questions man
haha, i know.

It just that I'm new and I'm planning on getting a used IS300 Real soon.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I said "L-Tuned Spoiler" is meant the lip spoiler I see on the L-Tuned IS300 packages. Is this the same one as the OEM Lip Spoiler?

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
I think the L-Tuned/TRD spoiler has a more aggressive style to it but if you want something subtle, OEM lip is the way to go. By the way, I have the OEM lip spoiler but I would go with the L-Tuned/TRD spoiler.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I like the L-Tuned Spoiler. I already got the OEM. Here's ltunedgirls car.

And here's Nafooesi's car, I borrowed his pic

And here's a random thedon pic I caught this guy driving on the 605 I think. I dont know if its an L-Tuned spoiler but see how it makes the car look wider. The normal OEM spoiler sits on top of the trunk making the car look taller.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
umm..doesnt that car have fender flares on it? and doesnt the sign in the pic say "110"? :D j/p don. anyhow, i personally prefer the ltuned spoiler, makes the car stand out more and look more aggressive by completing the sweeping line that goes down the side of the car and up by the trunk. my $.02

-eric

thedon said:
And here's a random thedon pic I caught this guy driving on the 605 I think. I dont know if its an L-Tuned spoiler but see how it makes the car look wider. The normal OEM spoiler sits on top of the trunk making the car look taller.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
110, 605, they both go North and South, you get the picture.
yeah I picked the wrong picture to get my wider look point across. Even without the fender flares it makes the trunk look wider, as opposed to the OEM one which gives your car a taller look. Especially when viewed from directly behind.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts