Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Stevo said:
Does anybody know what size the L-Tuned rims are and where I can get some from?
from knowledge passed on by The Don (thanks!), ltuned wheels are 18x 7.5 all around....i talked with carson toyota...and they could have them ordered but that was a couple months ago...price was about 3K wheels+tires when i asked....

peace out

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found some that looked somewhat like the L-Tuned rims. They are the Advan Model 7's. Anybody got pics and prices on these rims? Also can you get the Versus Campianato SS7's in 19 inch?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
from what i know championatos go to 18 only and cost is under 2500 thats for sure prolly more under 2000, the advan model 7s are very... pretty... but also $$$$$$$ they go up to 19s i believe and are close to teh 2800-3500 range so if you got the cash go for it :-?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Stevo said:
I found some that looked somewhat like the L-Tuned rims. They are the Advan Model 7's. Anybody got pics and prices on these rims? Also can you get the Versus Campianato SS7's in 19 inch?

go to yokohama home page, prolex homepage, do a search on yahoo....check the gallery here, i think the color is bronze...ss7's are not available in 19's....i believe (but am not 100% sure) that the advans will be much more than the ss7's...

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I love when I get mentioned in a post.
You can call (626) 579-1182 aka www.wheeloptions.com and ask for Versus Campionato SS7s in Silver or Gunmetal. I got mine for $1375 from there, for 4. And if you want, you can try to get 7.5 and 8.5, a staggered setup.
They dont look bad. They come with the blue centercap. But it says "Versus" on it. Im gonna try to put a L logo over that one day.
anyway, here's a pic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
thedon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing