Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if theres a replica for the L-tuned rims?

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
well they are often on sale in the member forsale/trade area for pretty cheap...

ltuned = rays ss7 campionato which are also wider

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yah, i know about the rays campionatos...but just wondering if there is anything else, or if anyone else knows.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I have seen many look alike wheels. Check tire rack and wheel max you will find some.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Why? Are you looking for a set of L-tuned wheels? If so, I have a brand new set in silver. Shoot me a PM if interested.

·
Registered
839 Posts
hidinginthelight said:
Tezza, are you willing to part out your set? I'd take one of the wheels ;)
Not unless some one bought the other 3 ;)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Tezza said:
Why? Are you looking for a set of L-tuned wheels? If so, I have a brand new set in silver. Shoot me a PM if interested.
I knew you were going to comment on these wheels as soon as I saw the thread title. Also to the original poster, it's going to be very hard for anyone to sell just one wheel to you out of there set unless the wheel is used.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Alexus_300 said:
Also to the original poster, it's going to be very hard for anyone to sell just one wheel to you out of there set unless the wheel is used.
Hey, I know, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Actually I've seen quite a few posts looking to buy an L-tuned spare, so it could be very marketable. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts