Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering .. if there is going to be any problem making these 2 fit, is the exhaust gona burn the rear lip? or is there any extra work to this.. just asking about this because im getting this done at luxury motorworks soon.. any opinions? thanks

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
:shock: I didn't know that the L-Tuned rear isn't the whole bumper, it's just an add-on lip?!?!?!

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
the batmobile said:
i was wondering .. if there is going to be any problem making these 2 fit, is the exhaust gona burn the rear lip? or is there any extra work to this.. just asking about this because im getting this done at luxury motorworks soon.. any opinions? thanks
I got it...works fine for me, however, I also have the Xerd race pipe which extends the exhaust top a few more inches...the exhaust corner of the l-tuned lip is well known NOT to stick anyways....

good luck!

·
Registered
632 Posts
" 1sicIS300" says he has the L-Tuned rear add-on with the stock exhaust and he says its fine. I havent seen pics though. I heard it burns....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.